‘Sons of Anarchy’ Theo Rossi Reveals 'The Price' of Being Juice Ortiz
By Riza Ornos | March 27, 2014 4:35 PM EST
There is still time for Season 7 premiere of FX's hit TV series "Sons of Anarchy." This, however, has not stopped fans from speculating on the show's finale. The actors of "Sons of Anarchy" aren't spilling spoilers to confirm their speculations, but they do not mind sharing their "Sons of Anarchy" experience. Also, they are touring Australia to answer fans' questions.
Lead star Theo Rossi, who plays the conflicted Juice Ortiz, recently shared his difficult moment while playing his part. The tattooed star told Confidential that he was required to lay naked on a carpet. "I'm sure that carpet cost $3 because every time I laid on it, my ass got torn up. I was so red. It was like: 'There goes another layer off my butt," says the actor during the interview.
Together with other "Sons of Anarchy "cast, Rossi is scheduled to appear in a moderated Q&A session in Australia for the SOA cast tour. Sergeant at arms Tig Trager, played by Kim Coates, and SAMCRO's secretary Bobby Munson, played by Mark Boone, are set to shed some light on what to expect in SOA's season 7.
"It's amazing. I'm on the other side of the world and getting to see the reaction of a different community. This is crazy," Rossi said, talking about the Australian tour.
When asked about the last episode of the show's season 6, Rossi revealed that his future in the last season is still uncertain, knowing that he helped Gemma in disposing the evidence after she killed Tara. "I was getting "RIP"s every 14 seconds on Twitter. It's this beautiful poetic thing Kurt has created with this character: Juice has done so much wrong, but he's never done wrong intentionally," says Rossi in an interview with Entertainment Weekly.
"That's why I think it's a really interesting relationship with Gemma and Juice. I'm really interested to see how that goes," he said.
Rossi and the rest of his gang will be at the Palace Theater on Thursday night, March 27, Eatons Hill Hotel in Eatons Hill on March 28 and Metropolis in Freemantle on March 30.
The actor is set to star as a violent meth dealer in the upcoming movie, "Meth Head." Tom Sizemore and "Inception" actor Lukas Haas are also part of this movie.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report