‘Fast and Furious 7' Spoilers, Trailer: First Footage Unveiled by Universal Shows Paul Walker in Action for the Last Time? - Details
By jaskiran kaur | March 27, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Late Hollywood actor Paul Walker's "Fast and Furious 7" is probably one of the most awaited movies of the year. Enthusiastic fans are eagerly waiting to take a glimpse at one of Paul Walker's last projects that he was working on before he died in a car crash. Universal Pictures unveiled first footages from some its upcoming movies in CinemaCon 2014 held in Las Vegas. The presentation included previews from some biggest movies including "Fast and Furious 7" giving a glimpse at his character's role Brian O'Connor. Here are few details from the trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" featuring Paul Walker, released at CinemaCon 2014. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
Seventh installment of "Fast and Furious" franchise is set to release in 2015 after its release date was postponed due to Paul Walker's tragic demise. Ever since actor's death was confirmed fans have been anxious if actor's beloved character will be seen in the upcoming movie installment or not. When Paul Walker met the explosive accident that took his life he was working on the movie. It was reported that many of his scenes were left unfinished.
It would be a sigh of relief for Paul Walker and his character Brian O'Connor's fans that the first footage from "Fast and Furious 7" features Brian (Paul Walker). This means that the actor will still be a part of the movie. However, it is still unclear how the actor's character will be written off the script of "Fast and Furious" franchise.
The much-awaited first trailer of "Fast and Furious 7," shows Paul Walker's Brian O'Connor in action with Vin Diesel's Dominic, Ludacris' Tej and Tyrese Gibson's Roman, according to the reports.
The video shows Brian, Dominic and Tej "backing their cars out of cargo plane before activating a parachute," as described by HitFix. While Brian, Dominic and Tej look "prepared" to perform the deadly stunt, Roman refuses to take the plunge. Tej who is ready to go, "remotely turns on Roman's car parachute, pulling him out of the cargo hold."
"Fast and Furious 7" first trailer also includes quick look at the Michelle Rodriguez's Letty with the gang of boys racing their cars. However, the trailer didn't drop a slightest hint at their mission this time and Dwayne Johnson's Luke, Jason Statham and Kurt Russell were not seen.
Besides, Paul Walker's "Fast and Furious 7" the CinemaCon2014 presentation also included first trailers of some big movies like "Fifty Shades of Grey," "The Minions," "Dumb and Dumber to" and "Unbroken."
Meanwhile, recent reports revealed that unfinished scenes of Paul Walker in "Fast and Furious 7" will be finished with the help of body doubles or CGI faces. Film makers have recruited "four actors with bodies very similar to Paul's physique," according to NY Daily News. These actors will perform the required "movements" and will be used "as a base." Paul Walker's face and voice reportedly "will be used on top using CGI." Paul Walker plays the role of a cop and a car racer Brian O'Connor in the franchise. The film is scheduled to release on April 10, 2015 by Universal Pictures.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List