‘Fast and Furious 7' Spoilers, Trailer: First Footage Unveiled by Universal Shows Paul Walker in Action for the Last Time? - Details
By jaskiran kaur | March 27, 2014 3:44 PM EST
Late Hollywood actor Paul Walker's "Fast and Furious 7" is probably one of the most awaited movies of the year. Enthusiastic fans are eagerly waiting to take a glimpse at one of Paul Walker's last projects that he was working on before he died in a car crash. Universal Pictures unveiled first footages from some its upcoming movies in CinemaCon 2014 held in Las Vegas. The presentation included previews from some biggest movies including "Fast and Furious 7" giving a glimpse at his character's role Brian O'Connor. Here are few details from the trailer of "Fast and Furious 7" featuring Paul Walker, released at CinemaCon 2014. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
Seventh installment of "Fast and Furious" franchise is set to release in 2015 after its release date was postponed due to Paul Walker's tragic demise. Ever since actor's death was confirmed fans have been anxious if actor's beloved character will be seen in the upcoming movie installment or not. When Paul Walker met the explosive accident that took his life he was working on the movie. It was reported that many of his scenes were left unfinished.
It would be a sigh of relief for Paul Walker and his character Brian O'Connor's fans that the first footage from "Fast and Furious 7" features Brian (Paul Walker). This means that the actor will still be a part of the movie. However, it is still unclear how the actor's character will be written off the script of "Fast and Furious" franchise.
The much-awaited first trailer of "Fast and Furious 7," shows Paul Walker's Brian O'Connor in action with Vin Diesel's Dominic, Ludacris' Tej and Tyrese Gibson's Roman, according to the reports.
The video shows Brian, Dominic and Tej "backing their cars out of cargo plane before activating a parachute," as described by HitFix. While Brian, Dominic and Tej look "prepared" to perform the deadly stunt, Roman refuses to take the plunge. Tej who is ready to go, "remotely turns on Roman's car parachute, pulling him out of the cargo hold."
"Fast and Furious 7" first trailer also includes quick look at the Michelle Rodriguez's Letty with the gang of boys racing their cars. However, the trailer didn't drop a slightest hint at their mission this time and Dwayne Johnson's Luke, Jason Statham and Kurt Russell were not seen.
Besides, Paul Walker's "Fast and Furious 7" the CinemaCon2014 presentation also included first trailers of some big movies like "Fifty Shades of Grey," "The Minions," "Dumb and Dumber to" and "Unbroken."
Meanwhile, recent reports revealed that unfinished scenes of Paul Walker in "Fast and Furious 7" will be finished with the help of body doubles or CGI faces. Film makers have recruited "four actors with bodies very similar to Paul's physique," according to NY Daily News. These actors will perform the required "movements" and will be used "as a base." Paul Walker's face and voice reportedly "will be used on top using CGI." Paul Walker plays the role of a cop and a car racer Brian O'Connor in the franchise. The film is scheduled to release on April 10, 2015 by Universal Pictures.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales