LG G Pro 2 vs. Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 27, 2014 3:37 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G Pro 2 or the Samsung Galaxy S5, here is aspecs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a 5.9 inch True IPS+ LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm dimensions and weighs 172 grams. The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm dimensions and weighs 145 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G Pro 2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the KitKat operating system. The LG G Pro 2 has 3 GB of RAM whereas the Samsung Galaxy S5 has 2 GB of RAM.
The LG G Pro 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP. The Samsung Galaxy S5 sports a 16 MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 14 hours on 3G. The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery, which callows for a talk time of about 21 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG G Pro 2 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $759.95 and the Samsung Galaxy S5 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $899.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. Galaxy S4 Specs and Price in Australia [Read]
LG G Flex vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports