LG G Pro 2 vs. Samsung Galaxy S5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | March 27, 2014 3:37 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the LG G Pro 2 or the Samsung Galaxy S5, here is aspecs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a 5.9 inch True IPS+ LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3 mm dimensions and weighs 172 grams. The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm dimensions and weighs 145 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The LG G Pro 2 is equipped with a 2.26 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is equipped with a 2.5 GHz quad core krait 400 processor and Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 chipset. It comes in 16 GB and 32 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 128 GB using a Micro SD card.
Both the devices run on the Android platform and come loaded with the KitKat operating system. The LG G Pro 2 has 3 GB of RAM whereas the Samsung Galaxy S5 has 2 GB of RAM.
The LG G Pro 2 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2.1 MP. The Samsung Galaxy S5 sports a 16 MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The LG G Pro 2 comes with a Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 14 hours on 3G. The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery, which callows for a talk time of about 21 hours.
Price in Australia
The LG G Pro 2 32 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $759.95 and the Samsung Galaxy S5 16 GB 4G LTE variant is priced at around AU $899.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. Galaxy S4 Specs and Price in Australia [Read]
LG G Flex vs. Nokia Lumia 1520 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Nokia Lumia 1320 vs. Lumia 1020 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones