Will Justin Bieber and Selena Tie the Knot Soon? Why this is a Bad Decision for the Celebs!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 27, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Do we hear the sound of church bells ringing? The on-and-off couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber might just tie the knot soon.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
"They think they're Romeo and Juliet... The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together." An insider revealed to Life & Style Magazine. Fans can expect Selena Gomez to walk down the aisle soon as she and Bieber have already been planning about having children in the future.
The 20-year old Canadian pop star has been very vocal about his future plans with his life. In an interview in August 2013 for Life & Style Magazine, Bieber has expressed his desire and excitement of having a "beautiful wife and little kids running around" his household. As to who he would life to marry, the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also expressed his adulation for Selena Gomez, his current girlfriend whom he's also like to tie the knot with.
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her... They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him." The insider further revealed to the magazine.
There are some parties, however, who do not seem satisfied about the reunion of the two. According to reports, Selena Gomez' parents are not in favor of the rekindling of the romance. After having been admitted to a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional trauma caused by the tumultuous relationship with Bieber, Gomez' parents have since then expressed their disapproval of the relationship.
Grammy-nominated Taylor Swift has also expressed her disappointment over Selena Gomez and her getting back with wild child Justin Bieber. According to reports, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer thinks that Justin Bieber is a bad boy who is prone to mischief.
According to spokespeople from Bieber's camp, the singer is not trying to make any problems with Selena's family.
Despite all the negativity, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber just cannot seem to get enough of each other. The wedding talks might seem distant in the future for the two but the duo are definitely getting on to something serious.
The two should learn from those who had wedded at an early age. Marriage isn't all smiles and it takes two mature and responsible people to make it work. We hope Bieber would clean up his act first and that Selena would make sure that they are really sure that they want this, not because they are in the height of their relationship with each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date