Will Justin Bieber and Selena Tie the Knot Soon? Why this is a Bad Decision for the Celebs!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 27, 2014 2:47 PM EST
Do we hear the sound of church bells ringing? The on-and-off couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber might just tie the knot soon.
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
"They think they're Romeo and Juliet... The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together." An insider revealed to Life & Style Magazine. Fans can expect Selena Gomez to walk down the aisle soon as she and Bieber have already been planning about having children in the future.
The 20-year old Canadian pop star has been very vocal about his future plans with his life. In an interview in August 2013 for Life & Style Magazine, Bieber has expressed his desire and excitement of having a "beautiful wife and little kids running around" his household. As to who he would life to marry, the "Beauty and a Beat" singer has also expressed his adulation for Selena Gomez, his current girlfriend whom he's also like to tie the knot with.
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her... They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him." The insider further revealed to the magazine.
There are some parties, however, who do not seem satisfied about the reunion of the two. According to reports, Selena Gomez' parents are not in favor of the rekindling of the romance. After having been admitted to a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional trauma caused by the tumultuous relationship with Bieber, Gomez' parents have since then expressed their disapproval of the relationship.
Grammy-nominated Taylor Swift has also expressed her disappointment over Selena Gomez and her getting back with wild child Justin Bieber. According to reports, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer thinks that Justin Bieber is a bad boy who is prone to mischief.
According to spokespeople from Bieber's camp, the singer is not trying to make any problems with Selena's family.
Despite all the negativity, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber just cannot seem to get enough of each other. The wedding talks might seem distant in the future for the two but the duo are definitely getting on to something serious.
The two should learn from those who had wedded at an early age. Marriage isn't all smiles and it takes two mature and responsible people to make it work. We hope Bieber would clean up his act first and that Selena would make sure that they are really sure that they want this, not because they are in the height of their relationship with each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy