‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Winner Nikki Ferrell Has ‘Baby Fever’; Planning to Start a Family with Juan Pablo Galavis?
By jaskiran kaur | March 27, 2014 2:44 PM EST
Nikki Ferrell and "The Bachelor" (2014) star Juan Pablo may appear to be together, but rumors are they maybe faking closeness and bond. But according to the recent reports, "The Bachelor" couple is planning to start a family of their own. Read on to find more details.
Juan Pablo Galavis chose Nikki Ferrell as the winner of "The Bachelor" 2014 as well as his partner in the final Rose Ceremony. But there was no proposal at the end of the show, to everyone's shock. Their relationship is constantly scrutinized and has been subjected to several controversial claims about their togetherness.
According to April 7 cover page of Life & Style magazine, Nikki Ferrell has a "case of baby fever" as reported by Hollywood Life. Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell seem more than eager to start a family together and take their relationship to the next level. Nikki Ferrell reportedly wants to have a baby with Juan Pablo, who already has a 5-year-old daughter named Camila. But are they really ready? The title of the cover story of the magazine reads: "A Fake Relationship Suddenly Turns All Too Real."
To everyone's surprise, the couple feels that they are ready to start a new life. "They're totally on the same page. Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family," revealed Elizabeth Carroll who is couple's counselor to Hollywood Life.
A report by Examiner revealed that on March 23, Nikki Ferrell posted a short video with a baby on Instagram. The caption read #babyfever. However, the Web site speculates that "it is very early in their relationship," to think of a family together. Juan Pablo hasn't even "proposed yet."
Furthermore, a source close to the couple revealed that Nikki Ferrell is anticipating her relationship with Juan Pablo "to progress like any healthy relationship would."
"But if Nikki got pregnant, Juan Pablo wouldn't exactly be over the moon," added the source as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Do you think Nikki Ferrell and "The Bachelor" star Juan Pablo are actually ready to have a baby of their own? Do you think they are ready to take responsibilities of a parent?
For more information on 'The Bachelor' (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists