‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Winner Nikki Ferrell Has ‘Baby Fever’; Planning to Start a Family with Juan Pablo Galavis?
By jaskiran kaur | March 27, 2014 2:44 PM EST
Nikki Ferrell and "The Bachelor" (2014) star Juan Pablo may appear to be together, but rumors are they maybe faking closeness and bond. But according to the recent reports, "The Bachelor" couple is planning to start a family of their own. Read on to find more details.
Juan Pablo Galavis chose Nikki Ferrell as the winner of "The Bachelor" 2014 as well as his partner in the final Rose Ceremony. But there was no proposal at the end of the show, to everyone's shock. Their relationship is constantly scrutinized and has been subjected to several controversial claims about their togetherness.
According to April 7 cover page of Life & Style magazine, Nikki Ferrell has a "case of baby fever" as reported by Hollywood Life. Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell seem more than eager to start a family together and take their relationship to the next level. Nikki Ferrell reportedly wants to have a baby with Juan Pablo, who already has a 5-year-old daughter named Camila. But are they really ready? The title of the cover story of the magazine reads: "A Fake Relationship Suddenly Turns All Too Real."
To everyone's surprise, the couple feels that they are ready to start a new life. "They're totally on the same page. Both of them expressed they want more children, a big family," revealed Elizabeth Carroll who is couple's counselor to Hollywood Life.
A report by Examiner revealed that on March 23, Nikki Ferrell posted a short video with a baby on Instagram. The caption read #babyfever. However, the Web site speculates that "it is very early in their relationship," to think of a family together. Juan Pablo hasn't even "proposed yet."
Furthermore, a source close to the couple revealed that Nikki Ferrell is anticipating her relationship with Juan Pablo "to progress like any healthy relationship would."
"But if Nikki got pregnant, Juan Pablo wouldn't exactly be over the moon," added the source as quoted by Hollywood Life.
Do you think Nikki Ferrell and "The Bachelor" star Juan Pablo are actually ready to have a baby of their own? Do you think they are ready to take responsibilities of a parent?
For more information on 'The Bachelor' (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks