Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Concept Image Packs 2K Display and Better Camera
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 27, 2014 2:00 PM EST
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 concept image boasts of a larger screen display with 2K pixel resolution as well as an enhanced rear shooter.
The latest render was spotted in a web site dedicated to Samsung's upcoming phablet GalaxyNote4Me.com. Following the tradition, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will most likely be the bigger or phablet version of Samsung Galaxy S5.
According to Concept Phones, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be a more rectangular device. The screen size will definitely be bigger than its predecessor and will enter the 2K pixel resolution territory. The fingerprint scanner was embedded on the Home button.
At the back, the camera will be enhanced. It is either the device will increase the megapixels of the shooter or will have a better capture resolution. Lastly, the device will pack an improved S-Pen since the stylus did not get much facelift last year.
Rumours claimed that Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have its signature massive, full HD 1080p screen display. However, the device may pack a qHD display based on Samsung's plans for this year. There were speculations that the phablet will include a "bent" three-sided display on the Galaxy Note 4, which can provide different viewing angles.
Just like its little brother, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will also pack a fingerprint sensor in the home button for added security and convenience and the IP67 certified design that is water and dust resistant. Moreover, the device may finally come in metallic body and not in last year's faux leather back casing.
Consumers can expect that the Galaxy Note 4 will come with a powerful processor - either the Snapdragon 805 or Samsung's new Exynos processor. The new phablet will be built apt for multitasking and gaming that will require powerful and efficient processors. The processor will be paired with at least 3GB of RAM.
Samsung has not announced the official Galaxy Note 4 release date. However, there is a big chance that the Korean tech company will follow its previous launch window in September.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510