‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Movie is More Romance than Sex-iness?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 27, 2014 1:24 PM EST
The erotic novel that captivated the world over its extreme masochist and sadist story about hunky billionaire, Christian Grey is currently in the process of its movie adaptation.
Fans were excited to know that there would be a movie but they were also concerned as to how the producers and directors of this erotic novel turned movie would include the scenes that include a lot of "red room pain."
According to "Cosmopolitan," the movie adaptation of E.L James' novel will be focusing on the romantic aspect of the book instead of the sex and raunchiness of the book. Universal Studios released a sneak peak of the movie at Cinemacon and critics were fascinated by the romantic aspect that the producers and directors had created from the two characters: Christian Grey and Anatasia Steele.
Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are said to have amazing chemistry together. The footage provided by Universal Studios at Cinemacon will not be available on anywhere as there were strict media restrictions to it.
The Hollywoodreporter.com had mentioned saying:
"The film looks to be more romantic than sexual, rather than fill the five-minute teaser with the sex that made the books by British author E.L. James so popular, the studio went against expectations and highlighted the romance between the two leads."
Fans are excited for the movie and so far the hype it has built especially with news that the movie is a great watch rather than a sex-filled movie is something that fans of the book cannot wait to see.
Fans are also expecting to see a bit of serious sexy scenes from the characters. It is after all one of the few reasons why "Fifty Shades of Grey," is one of the best selling erotic novels. Let's see if Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele can catch both our hearts and our fantasies.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff