Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Ready to Get Married and Have Kids
By Annie Dee | March 27, 2014 12:36 PM EST
With all the catching up they have been doing since getting back together, it comes as no surprise that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have no qualms of getting married and having children together. The question is, how soon? Is Justin Bieber really set on Selena Gomez that he is ready to pop the question? And can Selena Gomez trust Bieber after reports of him ready to cheat on others if opportunity knocks?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to an Insider of Life and Style magazine, "They think they're Romeo and Juliet." And with this us against the world thinking, "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together," the insider says.
The couple are now planning to get married, the report added. After all, Justin has one said that he "can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around."
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her," the insider said. "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Fans understand that they love each other. For the last few days, Justin Bieber has been showing a lot of grand gestures to Selena to signify this love, first giving her $10,000 USD of flowers, calling her a princess, and then getting a tatoo up in the hair with the word 'forgive' just for Selena. Not to mention, Justin Bieber has to defend his love for the "Come and Get It" singer against her BFFs and family. Selena Gomez has also been responding to the love by claiming she does not care for the opinions of others, will go to Atlanta for Justin and posting racy pictures for Justin. Truly, with all these news reports of their activities, the world understands how much they love each other. This does not mean their adoring fans are ready to see they tie the knot anytime soon.
According to Hollywood Life, the report of the insider is not true. However, they are not all lies either. Justin and Selena are getting serious and have no qualms spending their lives together it seems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown