Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Ready to Get Married and Have Kids
By Annie Dee | March 27, 2014 12:36 PM EST
With all the catching up they have been doing since getting back together, it comes as no surprise that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have no qualms of getting married and having children together. The question is, how soon? Is Justin Bieber really set on Selena Gomez that he is ready to pop the question? And can Selena Gomez trust Bieber after reports of him ready to cheat on others if opportunity knocks?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to an Insider of Life and Style magazine, "They think they're Romeo and Juliet." And with this us against the world thinking, "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together," the insider says.
The couple are now planning to get married, the report added. After all, Justin has one said that he "can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around."
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her," the insider said. "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Fans understand that they love each other. For the last few days, Justin Bieber has been showing a lot of grand gestures to Selena to signify this love, first giving her $10,000 USD of flowers, calling her a princess, and then getting a tatoo up in the hair with the word 'forgive' just for Selena. Not to mention, Justin Bieber has to defend his love for the "Come and Get It" singer against her BFFs and family. Selena Gomez has also been responding to the love by claiming she does not care for the opinions of others, will go to Atlanta for Justin and posting racy pictures for Justin. Truly, with all these news reports of their activities, the world understands how much they love each other. This does not mean their adoring fans are ready to see they tie the knot anytime soon.
According to Hollywood Life, the report of the insider is not true. However, they are not all lies either. Justin and Selena are getting serious and have no qualms spending their lives together it seems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories