Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Ready to Get Married and Have Kids
By Annie Dee | March 27, 2014 12:36 PM EST
With all the catching up they have been doing since getting back together, it comes as no surprise that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have no qualms of getting married and having children together. The question is, how soon? Is Justin Bieber really set on Selena Gomez that he is ready to pop the question? And can Selena Gomez trust Bieber after reports of him ready to cheat on others if opportunity knocks?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to an Insider of Life and Style magazine, "They think they're Romeo and Juliet." And with this us against the world thinking, "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together," the insider says.
The couple are now planning to get married, the report added. After all, Justin has one said that he "can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around."
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her," the insider said. "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Fans understand that they love each other. For the last few days, Justin Bieber has been showing a lot of grand gestures to Selena to signify this love, first giving her $10,000 USD of flowers, calling her a princess, and then getting a tatoo up in the hair with the word 'forgive' just for Selena. Not to mention, Justin Bieber has to defend his love for the "Come and Get It" singer against her BFFs and family. Selena Gomez has also been responding to the love by claiming she does not care for the opinions of others, will go to Atlanta for Justin and posting racy pictures for Justin. Truly, with all these news reports of their activities, the world understands how much they love each other. This does not mean their adoring fans are ready to see they tie the knot anytime soon.
According to Hollywood Life, the report of the insider is not true. However, they are not all lies either. Justin and Selena are getting serious and have no qualms spending their lives together it seems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices