Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Ready to Get Married and Have Kids
By Annie Dee | March 27, 2014 12:36 PM EST
With all the catching up they have been doing since getting back together, it comes as no surprise that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have no qualms of getting married and having children together. The question is, how soon? Is Justin Bieber really set on Selena Gomez that he is ready to pop the question? And can Selena Gomez trust Bieber after reports of him ready to cheat on others if opportunity knocks?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to an Insider of Life and Style magazine, "They think they're Romeo and Juliet." And with this us against the world thinking, "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together," the insider says.
The couple are now planning to get married, the report added. After all, Justin has one said that he "can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around."
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her," the insider said. "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Fans understand that they love each other. For the last few days, Justin Bieber has been showing a lot of grand gestures to Selena to signify this love, first giving her $10,000 USD of flowers, calling her a princess, and then getting a tatoo up in the hair with the word 'forgive' just for Selena. Not to mention, Justin Bieber has to defend his love for the "Come and Get It" singer against her BFFs and family. Selena Gomez has also been responding to the love by claiming she does not care for the opinions of others, will go to Atlanta for Justin and posting racy pictures for Justin. Truly, with all these news reports of their activities, the world understands how much they love each other. This does not mean their adoring fans are ready to see they tie the knot anytime soon.
According to Hollywood Life, the report of the insider is not true. However, they are not all lies either. Justin and Selena are getting serious and have no qualms spending their lives together it seems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features