Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: Ready to Get Married and Have Kids
By Annie Dee | March 27, 2014 12:36 PM EST
With all the catching up they have been doing since getting back together, it comes as no surprise that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have no qualms of getting married and having children together. The question is, how soon? Is Justin Bieber really set on Selena Gomez that he is ready to pop the question? And can Selena Gomez trust Bieber after reports of him ready to cheat on others if opportunity knocks?
Singers Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez arrive at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar party in West Hollywood, California, February 27, 2011.
According to an Insider of Life and Style magazine, "They think they're Romeo and Juliet." And with this us against the world thinking, "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together," the insider says.
The couple are now planning to get married, the report added. After all, Justin has one said that he "can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around."
"Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her," the insider said. "They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
Fans understand that they love each other. For the last few days, Justin Bieber has been showing a lot of grand gestures to Selena to signify this love, first giving her $10,000 USD of flowers, calling her a princess, and then getting a tatoo up in the hair with the word 'forgive' just for Selena. Not to mention, Justin Bieber has to defend his love for the "Come and Get It" singer against her BFFs and family. Selena Gomez has also been responding to the love by claiming she does not care for the opinions of others, will go to Atlanta for Justin and posting racy pictures for Justin. Truly, with all these news reports of their activities, the world understands how much they love each other. This does not mean their adoring fans are ready to see they tie the knot anytime soon.
According to Hollywood Life, the report of the insider is not true. However, they are not all lies either. Justin and Selena are getting serious and have no qualms spending their lives together it seems.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase