Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Always Gets In Touch With Lamar Every Day, Being Sweet, Checking In On Him
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 27, 2014 12:31 PM EST
It has been revealed that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian now talk all the time. A new report say that Khloe is apparently the one who initiates it.
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011. REUTERS/LUCY NICHOLSON
According to US Weekly via the Hollywood Life, Khloe has been getting in touch with Lamar everyday. She stays in contact with the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, just trying to be on good terms with him.
"She's been checking up on him every day," said the source. "He wants to see her soon, Khloe has actually been really sweet," the source added.
Despite the fact that Lamar and Khloe are now talking more often than they would in the last few months after the reality TV star filed for divorce from him, it is still early to tell if the estranged couple will patch things up and reconcile. Khloe isn't even thinking of inviting Lamar on her sister Kim's wedding, which is just a couple of months away even though Lamar had already expressed his interest of attending the romantic event.
Lamar is back in the U.S. after spending a short time with a basketball club in Spain. Now that he's back in the U.S., he remains hopeful that he can work things out with Khloe and at the same time, work on his way of getting his NBA career back.
Meanwhile, Khloe will be making the most of her first summer as a single lady after filing divorce from Lamar in December. Khloe and her sister Kourtney are slated to appear in the latest spinoff of their hit reality TV Show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians, E! Online reported. The show will be titled "Kourtney and Khloe Take The Hamptons." It will be filmed all throughout the summer but the series will not be aired until fall. Kourtney's partner Scott Disick will join them.
The series will revolve around Khloe and Kourtney, including Scott, as they relocate their Dash New York Store, which is currently situated in the heart of SoHo, a community in lower Manhattan that has recently gained popularity after it became the location of numerous art galleries and celebrities' fashion boutiques. Khloe and Kourtney will take on the journey of moving their store to a new place in the city.
MORE on LAMAR and KHLOE:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar