‘The Young and the Restless’ (Y&R) Spoilers, Cast News: Adam Newman Returning Sooner; Find Out Who Replaces Michael Muhney and What’s in Adam’s Future?
By jaskiran kaur | March 27, 2014 10:07 AM EST
“The Young and the Restless” (Y&R) will soon undergo a major cast change when Adam Newman returns to the show. Ever since Michael Muhney was fired from the show, fans have been anxious about the future of his well-loved character, Adam Newman. “Y&R’s” recent episodes revealed that the character is alive and not dead as it was thought by Genoa City residents. And it seems he will soon make a comeback. And it seems the character is going to return sooner than fans may have expected. According to recent reports, "The Young and the Restless" has put out an official casting call for a new actor, who is speculated to be Muhney's replacement. Read on to find out the details as well as the future of Adam Newman [speculations]. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article may contain major spoilers and casting update from "The Young and the Restless." Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Young and the Restless' Casting Spoilers: Update on Adam Newman's Return
There have already been rumblings in the episodes of "The Young and the Restless" that Adam Newman may still be alive and somewhere out there. Adam's father Victor Newman and his wife Chelsea are determined to find out the truth behind his disappearance. Victor suspects Billy Abbott is hiding significant information about Adam and is behind his disappearance, if he is alive. "Y&R's" story arc suggests that the show is getting closer to the return of the character.
The latest casting update is that the network put out a casting call, as reported by Soap Opera Digest. The casting call made for a character called Aaron Newton. Several media outlets are speculating that the casting call is made for recasting Michael Muhney's character. The name and the description of the character sound a lot like "Y&R's" Adam Newman.
The network is looking out for a Caucasian Male between the age group of mid 30s to late 30s. The casting call reportedly describes the character as "very handsome, very SEXY, very appealing, very charming LEADING MAN."
"Aaron is a smart businessman, loves women, and can out maneuver even the shrewdest," states the casting call, as quoted by Soap Opera Digest.
The actor needs to be at least 5'10 in height and must not have an accent. This character will have "major storylines" in "The Young and the Restless." The character will begin taping in May, as per the report.
Even though fans are eager to see Adam Newman make a comeback, they are not too happy about the recasting. Fans have voiced their opinion in several ways, and they only want to see Michael Muhney playing this role.
'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers, Speculations: Adam Newman's Return and His Future in 'Y&R'
Michael Muhney's Adam Newman was last seen on Jan 30 episode of "The Young and the Restless." He was thought to be dead by Genoa City residents until a witness revealed that he is still alive. Fans know two things: Adam Newman is returning soon and it will not be Michael Muhney who will play this character anymore. Recasting for the character's role is underway and a new character will reprise his role. Fans are eager to just how the new character will fit in Adam's return and what his future will look like.
Several media outlets are speculating that creators of "Y&R" may explain the new look of the character with age old tactic of "face transplant and or reconstructive surgery." Hollywood News Daily speculates fans are most likely to see this happening, as Adam Newman was in an explosive car crash with Billy Abbott. Even if he managed to escape, he may have suffered severe burns and injuries. This provides for a convincing explanation for his changed looks. Another doubt fans want an answer to is if Adam Newman is the actual killer of Chloe's daughter, Delia. Fans must wait for Adam Newman to return to the show if they seek answers to their question. Until then, Victor and Chelsea are delving deeper into the mystery of Adam's disappearance.
Do you think Billy Abbott is involved in Adam Newman's disappearance? Will Victor Newman be able to uncover the reality with his power and influence? Would you watch "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) when a new actor reprises Adam Newman's role formerly played by Michael Muhney? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.
For more spoilers from "The Young and the Restless," update on Adam Newman character's return and Michael Muhney's replacement, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation