Shocked Asda Shoppers Witness Brit Woman Slit Own Throat at Supermarket
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 27, 2014 10:01 AM EST
A woman who had Asian features and estimated to be between the ages of 20 and 40 killed herself inside an Asda supermarket in Shipley, West Yorkshire, on Tuesday night..
To the horror of shoppers and store workers, she slit her throat in an aisle while in front of shocked staff and customers. The incident happened at the hardware section of Asda.
The woman, who was eventually identified, was pronounced dead when emergency services arrived at the scene. Her identity was established after the police asked for the public's assistance in knowing her identity.
The police said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death of the woman. Investigation said that she took a knife from a rack in the hardware section , removed it from its packaging and stabbed herself.
Police closed the store to investigate but reopened it on Wednesday morning.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos and Fellatio Video Hacker Could Face 10 Years In Prison
- Incest Charges For Georgia Siblings Who Had Sex Thrice After Watching The Notebook
- 3 Years Jail In Australian Prison For Former Playboy Model Brandi Brandt Over Cocaine Smugglng
- X-Men Director Bryan Singer Faces Sexual Assault Charges From 21-Year-Old Virginia Man
- Scam: Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos Solidarity Campaign Deceives Women Into Snapping Naked Selfies
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying