'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 17 Spoilers: Black Canary vs Huntress on 'Birds of Prey' Thrill; Stephen Amell Teases 'Action, Action, Action!' [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 27, 2014 6:24 AM EST
"Arrow" Season 2, Episode 17, titled "Birds of Prey" airs on The CW this Wednesday, Mar. 26. The Huntress (Jessica De Gouw) is back in this new episode, and she is waging war against Black Canary (Caity Lotz). Stephen Amell is once again teasing fans on Facebook. The actor playing Oliver Queen hints this week's new episode is action-packed.
Stephen Amell, of the television series "Arrow," arrives at the 2013 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, January 9, 2013.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains more spoilers on The CW's Arrow Season 2. Episode 17 ("Birds of Prey") promo clip links are given below. Read at your own risk.
Helena Bertinelli aka The Huntress is still on kill mode when she returns in Arrow Season 2, Episode 17. She intends to kill her father. Sara Lance, aka the Black Canary, has never seen Helena. Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) fills her in, saying Helena is Oliver's "psycho ex-girlfriend."
In Arrow 2x17, The Arrow (Stephen Amell) tells Black Canary he will stop Helena from killing her father. The current girlfriend helps out, but things get even more complicated. The Huntress takes Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) as a hostage. This means a bigger war for the Canary. Will Laurel find out the Canary's true identity?
In the Arrow Season 2, Episode 17 promo video released by The CW, Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is shot at in the middle of a shoot-out with some villains. Sara sees her father collapse to the ground. It looks Quentin's life is in danger (again).
Meanwhile, Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) is getting a better understanding of his new situation. His relationship with Speedy/Thea Queen (Willa Holland) matters more to him now than ever. But there is a price to pay to keep her safe.
The thrill and action has not stopped in Arrow Season 2 since its premiere. Next week, the show centers on Manu Bennett's Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke. Viewers have yet to find out what the A.R.G.U.S. has so far learned about him.
Arrow Season 2 airs on The CW every Wednesday. Episode 18, "Deathstroke," airs Apr. 2.
More 'Arrow' TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 16 Spoilers: Watch 'Suicide Squad' as 'Avengers' in Action; Oliver Queen Preps for Deathstroke Assaults [EP Teasers in Promo Video]
'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers, Speculation: Oliver Queen vs Harley Quinn? Deadshot, Bronze Tiger, Shrapnel in New Episode [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales