Kangana Ranaut in Love with New York-based Friend?
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 26, 2014 11:38 PM EST
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut's candid confessions do not fail to surprise us.
The pretty lady, who recently turned 27, is currently enjoying the accolades for her most recent release "Queen". Ranaut shed her inhibition as she honestly confided some secrets of her personal life. In an interview with Hindustan Times, the actress expressed her wish to move on with her love life, over her film career.
"I want to be in a relationship. I want to move away from movies and have a life. Ideally, I would want to do one movie in a year or two, but the offers now are so tempting, it's hard to refuse. So where will I make the time to date someone?" the actress told the newspaper.
Surprisingly, Ranaut shared a little more on her romantic liaison, which is quite unusual for a Bollywood celebrity.
"I have a friend who has been pursuing me for a while now. He lives in New York (USA) and he's a very dear friend. Frankly speaking, I'd love to date him. He's a very nice guy and he's fun. But I'm not sure what's going to happen," the actress revealed.
However, Ranaut confessed she is torn between her professional and personal commitments.
"With the kind of roles I play, I'm not myself. And I become the character for a very long time. So it's difficult, right? I want to be with him, but I don't think it's happening. Let's see how that goes," she pointed out.
While Ranaut seems a little clueless about her personal life at the moment, she has had a fair share of infamy with respect to the men she was linked with in the past.
The "Gangster" actress was earlier associated with the much older Aditya Pancholi. After being together for some time, the two separated amidst an ugly financial accusation from the latter. She started seeing Shekhar Suman's son Adhyayan Suman while shooting for "Raaz 2" but the two broke up after Shekhar expressed his dissent.
The actress had also confessed to dating UK-based doctor Nicholas Lafferty once but the couple broke up, days after being spotted together in Mumbai. This apart, rumours have also stated that Ranaut fell for the married Ajay Devgn during the filming of "Once Upon a Time in Mumbai" (2010).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS