Kangana Ranaut in Love with New York-based Friend?
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 26, 2014 11:38 PM EST
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut's candid confessions do not fail to surprise us.
The pretty lady, who recently turned 27, is currently enjoying the accolades for her most recent release "Queen". Ranaut shed her inhibition as she honestly confided some secrets of her personal life. In an interview with Hindustan Times, the actress expressed her wish to move on with her love life, over her film career.
"I want to be in a relationship. I want to move away from movies and have a life. Ideally, I would want to do one movie in a year or two, but the offers now are so tempting, it's hard to refuse. So where will I make the time to date someone?" the actress told the newspaper.
Surprisingly, Ranaut shared a little more on her romantic liaison, which is quite unusual for a Bollywood celebrity.
"I have a friend who has been pursuing me for a while now. He lives in New York (USA) and he's a very dear friend. Frankly speaking, I'd love to date him. He's a very nice guy and he's fun. But I'm not sure what's going to happen," the actress revealed.
However, Ranaut confessed she is torn between her professional and personal commitments.
"With the kind of roles I play, I'm not myself. And I become the character for a very long time. So it's difficult, right? I want to be with him, but I don't think it's happening. Let's see how that goes," she pointed out.
While Ranaut seems a little clueless about her personal life at the moment, she has had a fair share of infamy with respect to the men she was linked with in the past.
The "Gangster" actress was earlier associated with the much older Aditya Pancholi. After being together for some time, the two separated amidst an ugly financial accusation from the latter. She started seeing Shekhar Suman's son Adhyayan Suman while shooting for "Raaz 2" but the two broke up after Shekhar expressed his dissent.
The actress had also confessed to dating UK-based doctor Nicholas Lafferty once but the couple broke up, days after being spotted together in Mumbai. This apart, rumours have also stated that Ranaut fell for the married Ajay Devgn during the filming of "Once Upon a Time in Mumbai" (2010).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop