Kangana Ranaut in Love with New York-based Friend?
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 26, 2014 11:38 PM EST
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut's candid confessions do not fail to surprise us.
The pretty lady, who recently turned 27, is currently enjoying the accolades for her most recent release "Queen". Ranaut shed her inhibition as she honestly confided some secrets of her personal life. In an interview with Hindustan Times, the actress expressed her wish to move on with her love life, over her film career.
"I want to be in a relationship. I want to move away from movies and have a life. Ideally, I would want to do one movie in a year or two, but the offers now are so tempting, it's hard to refuse. So where will I make the time to date someone?" the actress told the newspaper.
Surprisingly, Ranaut shared a little more on her romantic liaison, which is quite unusual for a Bollywood celebrity.
"I have a friend who has been pursuing me for a while now. He lives in New York (USA) and he's a very dear friend. Frankly speaking, I'd love to date him. He's a very nice guy and he's fun. But I'm not sure what's going to happen," the actress revealed.
However, Ranaut confessed she is torn between her professional and personal commitments.
"With the kind of roles I play, I'm not myself. And I become the character for a very long time. So it's difficult, right? I want to be with him, but I don't think it's happening. Let's see how that goes," she pointed out.
While Ranaut seems a little clueless about her personal life at the moment, she has had a fair share of infamy with respect to the men she was linked with in the past.
The "Gangster" actress was earlier associated with the much older Aditya Pancholi. After being together for some time, the two separated amidst an ugly financial accusation from the latter. She started seeing Shekhar Suman's son Adhyayan Suman while shooting for "Raaz 2" but the two broke up after Shekhar expressed his dissent.
The actress had also confessed to dating UK-based doctor Nicholas Lafferty once but the couple broke up, days after being spotted together in Mumbai. This apart, rumours have also stated that Ranaut fell for the married Ajay Devgn during the filming of "Once Upon a Time in Mumbai" (2010).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1