Brad Pitt's Makeup Artist Greg Cannom to Work on Shah Rukh Khan’s New Look for ‘Fan’
By Ankita Mehta | March 26, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a never-seen before look for his film "Fan." Yash Raj Productions have roped the three times Oscar winner make-up artist Greg Cannom to work on SRK's new look.
Shah Rukh Khan
"Fan" directed by Maneesh Sharma will go on floors in July, but the makeup artists have already started working on SRK's new look.
Cannom has been nominated nine times at the Academy Award and has won three awards for his work in films including "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" (2008), "Mrs Doubtfire" (1993) and "Dracula" (1992).
Cannom has previously worked in Bollywood with Priyanka Chopra for her film "Saath Khoon Maaf".
The Hollywood makeup artist started working on the looks from Tuesday at the studio with Sharma, King Khan and producer Aditya Chopra.
SRK has a huge fan following across the world, but in the film he will be playing the role of a biggest fan.
"Most of the characters I do are the ones I create... for the first time, I am going to play what has created me... I will be in my next a "FAN"," the actor tweeted.
The director of the film, who is excited with Khan's makeover, told The Times of India that they will keep his looks under wraps.
"We are attempting a never-seen before look for Shah Rukh which will be both challenging for us and exciting for the viewer. Understandably, this will be kept under wraps till the first look of the film is revealed."
It seems that in 2015, SRK will be seen in two different avatar for his films "Raees" and "Fan".
Earlier, there were reports that a team of Hollywood makeup artists will try out some different looks for SRK's role in "Raees" in which he will be playing the role of a Gujarati don.
"They will try out not just different hair styles, but also experiment with eyebrows, beards and scars. The scar will be retained only if it works for the character. There will be no prosthetics, the look will be realistic. The team will be finalised soon and will arrive in a few months time to work with SRK," a source close to the development told Mumbai Mirror.
Check Out the Photo Here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?