Brad Pitt's Makeup Artist Greg Cannom to Work on Shah Rukh Khan’s New Look for ‘Fan’
By Ankita Mehta | March 26, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a never-seen before look for his film "Fan." Yash Raj Productions have roped the three times Oscar winner make-up artist Greg Cannom to work on SRK's new look.
Shah Rukh Khan
"Fan" directed by Maneesh Sharma will go on floors in July, but the makeup artists have already started working on SRK's new look.
Cannom has been nominated nine times at the Academy Award and has won three awards for his work in films including "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" (2008), "Mrs Doubtfire" (1993) and "Dracula" (1992).
Cannom has previously worked in Bollywood with Priyanka Chopra for her film "Saath Khoon Maaf".
The Hollywood makeup artist started working on the looks from Tuesday at the studio with Sharma, King Khan and producer Aditya Chopra.
SRK has a huge fan following across the world, but in the film he will be playing the role of a biggest fan.
"Most of the characters I do are the ones I create... for the first time, I am going to play what has created me... I will be in my next a "FAN"," the actor tweeted.
The director of the film, who is excited with Khan's makeover, told The Times of India that they will keep his looks under wraps.
"We are attempting a never-seen before look for Shah Rukh which will be both challenging for us and exciting for the viewer. Understandably, this will be kept under wraps till the first look of the film is revealed."
It seems that in 2015, SRK will be seen in two different avatar for his films "Raees" and "Fan".
Earlier, there were reports that a team of Hollywood makeup artists will try out some different looks for SRK's role in "Raees" in which he will be playing the role of a Gujarati don.
"They will try out not just different hair styles, but also experiment with eyebrows, beards and scars. The scar will be retained only if it works for the character. There will be no prosthetics, the look will be realistic. The team will be finalised soon and will arrive in a few months time to work with SRK," a source close to the development told Mumbai Mirror.
Check Out the Photo Here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal