Brad Pitt's Makeup Artist Greg Cannom to Work on Shah Rukh Khan’s New Look for ‘Fan’
By Ankita Mehta | March 26, 2014 11:37 PM EST
Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a never-seen before look for his film "Fan." Yash Raj Productions have roped the three times Oscar winner make-up artist Greg Cannom to work on SRK's new look.
Shah Rukh Khan
"Fan" directed by Maneesh Sharma will go on floors in July, but the makeup artists have already started working on SRK's new look.
Cannom has been nominated nine times at the Academy Award and has won three awards for his work in films including "The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button" (2008), "Mrs Doubtfire" (1993) and "Dracula" (1992).
Cannom has previously worked in Bollywood with Priyanka Chopra for her film "Saath Khoon Maaf".
The Hollywood makeup artist started working on the looks from Tuesday at the studio with Sharma, King Khan and producer Aditya Chopra.
SRK has a huge fan following across the world, but in the film he will be playing the role of a biggest fan.
"Most of the characters I do are the ones I create... for the first time, I am going to play what has created me... I will be in my next a "FAN"," the actor tweeted.
The director of the film, who is excited with Khan's makeover, told The Times of India that they will keep his looks under wraps.
"We are attempting a never-seen before look for Shah Rukh which will be both challenging for us and exciting for the viewer. Understandably, this will be kept under wraps till the first look of the film is revealed."
It seems that in 2015, SRK will be seen in two different avatar for his films "Raees" and "Fan".
Earlier, there were reports that a team of Hollywood makeup artists will try out some different looks for SRK's role in "Raees" in which he will be playing the role of a Gujarati don.
"They will try out not just different hair styles, but also experiment with eyebrows, beards and scars. The scar will be retained only if it works for the character. There will be no prosthetics, the look will be realistic. The team will be finalised soon and will arrive in a few months time to work with SRK," a source close to the development told Mumbai Mirror.
Check Out the Photo Here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen