2014 Chevrolet Cruze Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 9:24 PM EST
2014 Chevrolet Cruze, the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the courty in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic. Powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, Chevrolet Cruze comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
The new avatar of Cruze bears newly designed front and rear bumpers, new dual headlamps, alloy wheels and fog lamps along with adjustable driver seat and power windows. The car packs safety features like dual front and two side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic sensors, central locking and anti theft alarm.
Cruze has been receiving good sales record in the sub-continent market since its launch in 2009. Now with the introduction of the updated Cruze, GM hopes to expand its foothold in the domestic market.
"We are constantly upgrading our carlines according to the evolving needs of the Indian consumer. The updated Chevrolet Cruze with all new Gen2 automatic transmission returns improved fuel economy and also provides turn indicators on outside rear view mirrors, both of which are crucial for Indian road conditions," explained Rajesh Singh, Vice President, After Sales, Marketing and Sales, General Motors India.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Prices (ex-showroom, New Delhi)
Chevrolet Cruze LT (MT) - 13,70,416
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (MT) - 15,19,029
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (AT) - 16,19,826
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66