2014 Chevrolet Cruze Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 9:24 PM EST
2014 Chevrolet Cruze, the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the courty in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic. Powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, Chevrolet Cruze comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
The new avatar of Cruze bears newly designed front and rear bumpers, new dual headlamps, alloy wheels and fog lamps along with adjustable driver seat and power windows. The car packs safety features like dual front and two side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic sensors, central locking and anti theft alarm.
Cruze has been receiving good sales record in the sub-continent market since its launch in 2009. Now with the introduction of the updated Cruze, GM hopes to expand its foothold in the domestic market.
"We are constantly upgrading our carlines according to the evolving needs of the Indian consumer. The updated Chevrolet Cruze with all new Gen2 automatic transmission returns improved fuel economy and also provides turn indicators on outside rear view mirrors, both of which are crucial for Indian road conditions," explained Rajesh Singh, Vice President, After Sales, Marketing and Sales, General Motors India.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Prices (ex-showroom, New Delhi)
Chevrolet Cruze LT (MT) - 13,70,416
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (MT) - 15,19,029
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (AT) - 16,19,826
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS