2014 Chevrolet Cruze Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 9:24 PM EST
2014 Chevrolet Cruze, the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the courty in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic. Powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, Chevrolet Cruze comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
The new avatar of Cruze bears newly designed front and rear bumpers, new dual headlamps, alloy wheels and fog lamps along with adjustable driver seat and power windows. The car packs safety features like dual front and two side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic sensors, central locking and anti theft alarm.
Cruze has been receiving good sales record in the sub-continent market since its launch in 2009. Now with the introduction of the updated Cruze, GM hopes to expand its foothold in the domestic market.
"We are constantly upgrading our carlines according to the evolving needs of the Indian consumer. The updated Chevrolet Cruze with all new Gen2 automatic transmission returns improved fuel economy and also provides turn indicators on outside rear view mirrors, both of which are crucial for Indian road conditions," explained Rajesh Singh, Vice President, After Sales, Marketing and Sales, General Motors India.
2014 Chevrolet Cruze Prices (ex-showroom, New Delhi)
Chevrolet Cruze LT (MT) - 13,70,416
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (MT) - 15,19,029
Chevrolet Cruze LTZ (AT) - 16,19,826
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’