Karrueche Tran-Chris Brown Split: People Said Cruel Things about Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 26, 2014 8:12 PM EST
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's split has come as a shock. Tran who supported Brown through various legal troubles recently admitted to Annex magazine that things were hard between her and Brown.
Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Popular R&B singer, Chris Brown has reportedly checked out of residential rehab as he is expected to complete the 1000 hours of community service prescribed to him for the ‘Rihanna’ case. However, he will continue his ‘anger management’ treatment as an outpatient.
"I was going through a situation that we all are very familiar of," she revealed about her very public romance, adding: "I had a lot of criticism and comments about my current situation. At the time, it was it was honestly very hard to deal with because people were saying really cruel things, " reported Entertainmentwise
Brown started dating Tran amidst his romance with Rihanna. While dating RiRi in 2012, Brown had admitted that he is in love with two people, which had apparently led to his split from " I Am The Only Girl" singer.
Tran and Brown started dating in 2012, however, they went through a lot of difficulties due to Brown's anger management issues. Reportedly, Tran helped Brown get his life back on track, but their relationship couldn't stand the test of time when the latter went to the rehabilitation center. Various reported suggested that Chris Brown was allegedly involved with a woman and as soon as Tran saw the text exchange between Brown and the girl, she ended the relationship.
However, there are some contrary rumors, which put the blame on Tran for the break-up. She was being blamed for dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. To clear her name from the cheating rumors Tran took to Twitter and wrote, "Not dating anyone stop with the bs."
She claimed love is a beautiful feeling and is a vital aspect of life.
"I believe all things should stem from love and the heart, whether it be in your work space, family, relationships, friendships, etc. Once you learn to love through love, you achieve happiness. With those main aspects in your life, everything else fall into place and it's just right. There's no better feeling to love and be love. And you can't buy that," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop