Karrueche Tran-Chris Brown Split: People Said Cruel Things about Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 26, 2014 8:12 PM EST
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's split has come as a shock. Tran who supported Brown through various legal troubles recently admitted to Annex magazine that things were hard between her and Brown.
Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Popular R&B singer, Chris Brown has reportedly checked out of residential rehab as he is expected to complete the 1000 hours of community service prescribed to him for the ‘Rihanna’ case. However, he will continue his ‘anger management’ treatment as an outpatient.
"I was going through a situation that we all are very familiar of," she revealed about her very public romance, adding: "I had a lot of criticism and comments about my current situation. At the time, it was it was honestly very hard to deal with because people were saying really cruel things, " reported Entertainmentwise
Brown started dating Tran amidst his romance with Rihanna. While dating RiRi in 2012, Brown had admitted that he is in love with two people, which had apparently led to his split from " I Am The Only Girl" singer.
Tran and Brown started dating in 2012, however, they went through a lot of difficulties due to Brown's anger management issues. Reportedly, Tran helped Brown get his life back on track, but their relationship couldn't stand the test of time when the latter went to the rehabilitation center. Various reported suggested that Chris Brown was allegedly involved with a woman and as soon as Tran saw the text exchange between Brown and the girl, she ended the relationship.
However, there are some contrary rumors, which put the blame on Tran for the break-up. She was being blamed for dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. To clear her name from the cheating rumors Tran took to Twitter and wrote, "Not dating anyone stop with the bs."
She claimed love is a beautiful feeling and is a vital aspect of life.
"I believe all things should stem from love and the heart, whether it be in your work space, family, relationships, friendships, etc. Once you learn to love through love, you achieve happiness. With those main aspects in your life, everything else fall into place and it's just right. There's no better feeling to love and be love. And you can't buy that," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast