Karrueche Tran-Chris Brown Split: People Said Cruel Things about Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 26, 2014 8:12 PM EST
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's split has come as a shock. Tran who supported Brown through various legal troubles recently admitted to Annex magazine that things were hard between her and Brown.
Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Popular R&B singer, Chris Brown has reportedly checked out of residential rehab as he is expected to complete the 1000 hours of community service prescribed to him for the ‘Rihanna’ case. However, he will continue his ‘anger management’ treatment as an outpatient.
"I was going through a situation that we all are very familiar of," she revealed about her very public romance, adding: "I had a lot of criticism and comments about my current situation. At the time, it was it was honestly very hard to deal with because people were saying really cruel things, " reported Entertainmentwise
Brown started dating Tran amidst his romance with Rihanna. While dating RiRi in 2012, Brown had admitted that he is in love with two people, which had apparently led to his split from " I Am The Only Girl" singer.
Tran and Brown started dating in 2012, however, they went through a lot of difficulties due to Brown's anger management issues. Reportedly, Tran helped Brown get his life back on track, but their relationship couldn't stand the test of time when the latter went to the rehabilitation center. Various reported suggested that Chris Brown was allegedly involved with a woman and as soon as Tran saw the text exchange between Brown and the girl, she ended the relationship.
However, there are some contrary rumors, which put the blame on Tran for the break-up. She was being blamed for dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. To clear her name from the cheating rumors Tran took to Twitter and wrote, "Not dating anyone stop with the bs."
She claimed love is a beautiful feeling and is a vital aspect of life.
"I believe all things should stem from love and the heart, whether it be in your work space, family, relationships, friendships, etc. Once you learn to love through love, you achieve happiness. With those main aspects in your life, everything else fall into place and it's just right. There's no better feeling to love and be love. And you can't buy that," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015