Karrueche Tran-Chris Brown Split: People Said Cruel Things about Their Relationship?
By Sonam Malik | March 26, 2014 8:12 PM EST
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran's split has come as a shock. Tran who supported Brown through various legal troubles recently admitted to Annex magazine that things were hard between her and Brown.
Eva Rinaldi Celebrity and Live
Popular R&B singer, Chris Brown has reportedly checked out of residential rehab as he is expected to complete the 1000 hours of community service prescribed to him for the ‘Rihanna’ case. However, he will continue his ‘anger management’ treatment as an outpatient.
"I was going through a situation that we all are very familiar of," she revealed about her very public romance, adding: "I had a lot of criticism and comments about my current situation. At the time, it was it was honestly very hard to deal with because people were saying really cruel things, " reported Entertainmentwise
Brown started dating Tran amidst his romance with Rihanna. While dating RiRi in 2012, Brown had admitted that he is in love with two people, which had apparently led to his split from " I Am The Only Girl" singer.
Tran and Brown started dating in 2012, however, they went through a lot of difficulties due to Brown's anger management issues. Reportedly, Tran helped Brown get his life back on track, but their relationship couldn't stand the test of time when the latter went to the rehabilitation center. Various reported suggested that Chris Brown was allegedly involved with a woman and as soon as Tran saw the text exchange between Brown and the girl, she ended the relationship.
However, there are some contrary rumors, which put the blame on Tran for the break-up. She was being blamed for dating NBA player Brandon Jennings. To clear her name from the cheating rumors Tran took to Twitter and wrote, "Not dating anyone stop with the bs."
She claimed love is a beautiful feeling and is a vital aspect of life.
"I believe all things should stem from love and the heart, whether it be in your work space, family, relationships, friendships, etc. Once you learn to love through love, you achieve happiness. With those main aspects in your life, everything else fall into place and it's just right. There's no better feeling to love and be love. And you can't buy that," she added.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon