‘Right There' Singer Ariana Grande Slips, Breaks Three Toes, May Delay Release of ‘Don’t Be Gone Too Long’
By Maychelle Ornos | March 26, 2014 7:42 PM EST
The "Right There" singer, Ariana Grande, made it in headlines, not for a new single or video but because of slipping in her pet dog's urine. This may sound like a hoax news but it is true. The screenshot of a text message sent by Ariana to her manager, Scooter Braun, confirms the report as true. The caption for the screenshot says "Monday morning texts from @arianagrande are always the best. LOL. Gotta love this girl. Feel better Ari."
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
"Had a party last night and in front of people I slipped, slammed into a wall and broke 3 toes," she wrote to her manager, as quoted by BBC. "Had the best weekend minus my foot injury."
This painful yet 'surprisingly' hilarious incident was reported by Perez Hilton. The celebrity blogger was previously at odds with Ariana, after the blogger had started a wildfire of rumors, claiming that the Nickelodeon star was seen using cocaine. After this false accusation, fans of the “Sam & Cat” actress made it a point to bombard Hilton with spams and hate mails.
However, the news of Ariana slipping in her dog Ophelia’s pee and breaking three small toes is based on facts. Ariana is currently recuperating. Apparently at the time of the incident, the 20-year-old actress and singer was enjoying a party with some of her friends. According to reports, she did not notice that her pet dog has made a pool of urine on the floor, and ended-up slipping in it.
Ariana tweeted about the incident to her fans and the avid followers of the “Right There” singer all wished her well as she recuperates. Apparently, the singer and her friends were having a bonding experience at her house. Tattoo artists Romeo Lacoste were present at the party, as well, inking her friends.
a lot of my friends got their 1st tats last night at my house, it was such a bonding experience thank u @romeolacoste for the beautiful art
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) March 24, 2014
had the best weekend I've had in forever minus my minor foot injury lol... how's everybody — Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) March 24, 2014
Some are wondering if this little accident will delay the scheduled release of her song collaboration with fellow singer Chris Brown. Ariana has released a teaser on the said collaboration and it seems that the two might also have a music video for the song. This has even led to various rumors that the two singers are dating.
For now, the “Sam & Cat” star will have to wait for her foot injury to heal before she can shoot any music video. It may take a little more time since Chris Brown is still dealing with his anger management issues, but fans are already excited for the release of “Don’t Be Gone Too Long.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features