‘Right There' Singer Ariana Grande Slips, Breaks Three Toes, May Delay Release of ‘Don’t Be Gone Too Long’
By Maychelle Ornos | March 26, 2014 7:42 PM EST
The "Right There" singer, Ariana Grande, made it in headlines, not for a new single or video but because of slipping in her pet dog's urine. This may sound like a hoax news but it is true. The screenshot of a text message sent by Ariana to her manager, Scooter Braun, confirms the report as true. The caption for the screenshot says "Monday morning texts from @arianagrande are always the best. LOL. Gotta love this girl. Feel better Ari."
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
"Had a party last night and in front of people I slipped, slammed into a wall and broke 3 toes," she wrote to her manager, as quoted by BBC. "Had the best weekend minus my foot injury."
This painful yet 'surprisingly' hilarious incident was reported by Perez Hilton. The celebrity blogger was previously at odds with Ariana, after the blogger had started a wildfire of rumors, claiming that the Nickelodeon star was seen using cocaine. After this false accusation, fans of the “Sam & Cat” actress made it a point to bombard Hilton with spams and hate mails.
However, the news of Ariana slipping in her dog Ophelia’s pee and breaking three small toes is based on facts. Ariana is currently recuperating. Apparently at the time of the incident, the 20-year-old actress and singer was enjoying a party with some of her friends. According to reports, she did not notice that her pet dog has made a pool of urine on the floor, and ended-up slipping in it.
Ariana tweeted about the incident to her fans and the avid followers of the “Right There” singer all wished her well as she recuperates. Apparently, the singer and her friends were having a bonding experience at her house. Tattoo artists Romeo Lacoste were present at the party, as well, inking her friends.
a lot of my friends got their 1st tats last night at my house, it was such a bonding experience thank u @romeolacoste for the beautiful art
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) March 24, 2014
had the best weekend I've had in forever minus my minor foot injury lol... how's everybody — Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) March 24, 2014
Some are wondering if this little accident will delay the scheduled release of her song collaboration with fellow singer Chris Brown. Ariana has released a teaser on the said collaboration and it seems that the two might also have a music video for the song. This has even led to various rumors that the two singers are dating.
For now, the “Sam & Cat” star will have to wait for her foot injury to heal before she can shoot any music video. It may take a little more time since Chris Brown is still dealing with his anger management issues, but fans are already excited for the release of “Don’t Be Gone Too Long.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date