Ramona Singer Brother: Real Housewives of New York Star's Brother Bohdan Mazur Reveals Secrets of a Dirty Past
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 6:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" Star Ramona Singer may be facing a #bookgate scandal of her own when her estranged younger brother, Bohdan Mazur, released a tell-all book entitled, "Aspen, Snow, Blow and Bo," revealing about his childhood with their father and his years of selling cocaine.
Mazur revealed his father encouraged him to be a criminal and join the mob. "I took it to heart. I am not sure how much of his advice I was supposed to take literally but I made sure to put some of it to good use," Mazur told Radar Online in an interview. He claimed at 17, he started selling hash and pot and his family supported this lucrative business.
"When I told my father how much I could make, he was impressed. He was my greatest advocate," he said.
Mazur graduated from high school and immediately moved to Aspen where he expanded his "business" by selling cocaine. "It was easy money, and after a while, I almost forgot it was illegal," he revealed.
He said everyone in his family knew what he was doing, including her sister Real Housewife Star Ramona Singer. According to him, he earned more than $10,000 per week selling drugs and after years of eluding the cops, he was arrested after having so much coke that he would hear his "heart valves squishing."
He was paranoid so he grabbed his Charter Arms 38 revolver, surely that someone was going to kill him. Although nobody was hurt, the police discovered eight bundles of cocaine in his jacket.
"I lost my entire life, my family, my wife and two kids, because of it. I regret ever using the stuff," he said. Mazur pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 3 years in jail.
Ramona Singer had a different life from her brother, proud to raise her daughter Avery with work ethic and values unlike the things they learned from their father. In the next episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," Singer will see her child in her prom dress for the first time and become emotional that she starts to cry.
"Real Housewives of New York City" airs every Tuesday at 9/8c.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar