Ramona Singer Brother: Real Housewives of New York Star's Brother Bohdan Mazur Reveals Secrets of a Dirty Past
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 6:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" Star Ramona Singer may be facing a #bookgate scandal of her own when her estranged younger brother, Bohdan Mazur, released a tell-all book entitled, "Aspen, Snow, Blow and Bo," revealing about his childhood with their father and his years of selling cocaine.
Mazur revealed his father encouraged him to be a criminal and join the mob. "I took it to heart. I am not sure how much of his advice I was supposed to take literally but I made sure to put some of it to good use," Mazur told Radar Online in an interview. He claimed at 17, he started selling hash and pot and his family supported this lucrative business.
"When I told my father how much I could make, he was impressed. He was my greatest advocate," he said.
Mazur graduated from high school and immediately moved to Aspen where he expanded his "business" by selling cocaine. "It was easy money, and after a while, I almost forgot it was illegal," he revealed.
He said everyone in his family knew what he was doing, including her sister Real Housewife Star Ramona Singer. According to him, he earned more than $10,000 per week selling drugs and after years of eluding the cops, he was arrested after having so much coke that he would hear his "heart valves squishing."
He was paranoid so he grabbed his Charter Arms 38 revolver, surely that someone was going to kill him. Although nobody was hurt, the police discovered eight bundles of cocaine in his jacket.
"I lost my entire life, my family, my wife and two kids, because of it. I regret ever using the stuff," he said. Mazur pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 3 years in jail.
Ramona Singer had a different life from her brother, proud to raise her daughter Avery with work ethic and values unlike the things they learned from their father. In the next episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," Singer will see her child in her prom dress for the first time and become emotional that she starts to cry.
"Real Housewives of New York City" airs every Tuesday at 9/8c.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft