Ramona Singer Brother: Real Housewives of New York Star's Brother Bohdan Mazur Reveals Secrets of a Dirty Past
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 6:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" Star Ramona Singer may be facing a #bookgate scandal of her own when her estranged younger brother, Bohdan Mazur, released a tell-all book entitled, "Aspen, Snow, Blow and Bo," revealing about his childhood with their father and his years of selling cocaine.
Mazur revealed his father encouraged him to be a criminal and join the mob. "I took it to heart. I am not sure how much of his advice I was supposed to take literally but I made sure to put some of it to good use," Mazur told Radar Online in an interview. He claimed at 17, he started selling hash and pot and his family supported this lucrative business.
"When I told my father how much I could make, he was impressed. He was my greatest advocate," he said.
Mazur graduated from high school and immediately moved to Aspen where he expanded his "business" by selling cocaine. "It was easy money, and after a while, I almost forgot it was illegal," he revealed.
He said everyone in his family knew what he was doing, including her sister Real Housewife Star Ramona Singer. According to him, he earned more than $10,000 per week selling drugs and after years of eluding the cops, he was arrested after having so much coke that he would hear his "heart valves squishing."
He was paranoid so he grabbed his Charter Arms 38 revolver, surely that someone was going to kill him. Although nobody was hurt, the police discovered eight bundles of cocaine in his jacket.
"I lost my entire life, my family, my wife and two kids, because of it. I regret ever using the stuff," he said. Mazur pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 3 years in jail.
Ramona Singer had a different life from her brother, proud to raise her daughter Avery with work ethic and values unlike the things they learned from their father. In the next episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," Singer will see her child in her prom dress for the first time and become emotional that she starts to cry.
"Real Housewives of New York City" airs every Tuesday at 9/8c.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money