Ramona Singer Brother: Real Housewives of New York Star's Brother Bohdan Mazur Reveals Secrets of a Dirty Past
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 6:40 PM EST
"Real Housewives of New York" Star Ramona Singer may be facing a #bookgate scandal of her own when her estranged younger brother, Bohdan Mazur, released a tell-all book entitled, "Aspen, Snow, Blow and Bo," revealing about his childhood with their father and his years of selling cocaine.
Mazur revealed his father encouraged him to be a criminal and join the mob. "I took it to heart. I am not sure how much of his advice I was supposed to take literally but I made sure to put some of it to good use," Mazur told Radar Online in an interview. He claimed at 17, he started selling hash and pot and his family supported this lucrative business.
"When I told my father how much I could make, he was impressed. He was my greatest advocate," he said.
Mazur graduated from high school and immediately moved to Aspen where he expanded his "business" by selling cocaine. "It was easy money, and after a while, I almost forgot it was illegal," he revealed.
He said everyone in his family knew what he was doing, including her sister Real Housewife Star Ramona Singer. According to him, he earned more than $10,000 per week selling drugs and after years of eluding the cops, he was arrested after having so much coke that he would hear his "heart valves squishing."
He was paranoid so he grabbed his Charter Arms 38 revolver, surely that someone was going to kill him. Although nobody was hurt, the police discovered eight bundles of cocaine in his jacket.
"I lost my entire life, my family, my wife and two kids, because of it. I regret ever using the stuff," he said. Mazur pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 3 years in jail.
Ramona Singer had a different life from her brother, proud to raise her daughter Avery with work ethic and values unlike the things they learned from their father. In the next episode of "The Real Housewives of New York City," Singer will see her child in her prom dress for the first time and become emotional that she starts to cry.
"Real Housewives of New York City" airs every Tuesday at 9/8c.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date