Queen Elizabeth Bans Harry's Alleged Biological Father James Hewitt From Wedding With Cressida Bonas?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 6:30 PM EST
Rumors about Prince Harry proposal to his girlfriend Cressida Bonas have been widely circulating online for sometime now but not yet been confirmed.
Prince Harry seems to take some customary steps before actually announcing his engagement to Bonas, who has not been formally introduced to Queen Elizabeth yet but already invited to spend time at Balmoral in the summer where she will meet the Queen.
According to sources, once the engagement announcement is done, there is a possibility that Prince Harry and Cressida will get married in the following Spring.
National Enquirer reported the Royal family is ensuring there is no scandal or drama that could potentially disrupt Harry's wedding. Princess Diana had admitted to a five-year extramarital affair with James Hewitt in the 1980s, indicating he could possibly be Harry's biological father.
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, there is an uncanny resemblance between James and Harry. Upon Queen Elizabeth's urging, Prince Harry has reportedly warned James to steer clear of his wedding plans. He admitted to all the scandals he's brought to the family and wanted to have a respectful occasion on his wedding day.
Cressida Bonas is also set to co-host a royal dinner this week that The Daily Mail already jumped to conclusions, saying "Now it is official!" Prince Harry will host an official dinner on Mar. 27 at St. James's Palace to honor the journeymen from the 208 mile Walking with the Wounded trek he finished this winter. She was given a "plus one" invite but she will not only be a guest, she will be the event's co-host.
Vanity Fair reported she sent an email to her best friend Hyacinth, which could give us an idea of her status in the Royal family really is, "HY, omfg this trip is freaking BANANAS. harry is being so g-d sweet, he like gave me the rest of his hot chocolate when he was done with it yesterday, and he was like "u want the rest babe?" that is some ryan gosling shit, u know???? The resort is so glam-no signs of borat yet tho!!!! lolol! Anywayyyyyyyy I don't think I can invite u to the big dinner thurs night bc harry is being weird abt me inviting anyone but I'll see u this wknd? Though I kiiind of want to keep the entire weekend open just in case kate texts me to hang out, you know? But if I don't hear from kate, we should def hang! Xoxoxoxooxox cressybaby." Do you think Prince Harry is really about to get engaged to Cressida Bonas?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- Viral Video Cyring Sadie: 5-Year-Old Little Girl Does Not Want Her Baby Brother to Grow Up [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Watch the MH17 Plane Missile Hit Video Tape in Mobile' Goes Viral on Facebook
- Australia Ranks High in Human Development Index But Scores Low in Climate Change
- New Zealand Drafts IWC Resolution to Stop Japanese Whalers from Hunting in 2015
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers