Paul Walker 's Death Reason Revealed: Overspeeding And Old Tyre Caused 'Fast And Furious 7' Actor's Death?
By Sonalee singh | March 26, 2014 6:20 PM EST
A new theory has surfaced in relation to Paul Walker's death. Walker's death was brought by overspeeding. His vehicle was moving at the speed of 150 km/hr before it hit the electric pole and burst into flames.
According to L.A. County Sheriff's investigation, Walker's friend Rogar Rodas was driving Porsche Carrera GT at twice the speed limit. The speed limit on road to Santa Clarita Business Park is apparently 70 km/hr. For their love of speed, the friends were driving the car at insanely high speed. The speed was identified using the surveillance video and electronic data.
SMH cited, "Further investigation suggested that another thing which added to the car crash was the pair of nine-year-old tires not a mechanical failure. No evidence of car system failure has been found."
Though Walker was a trained car racer, the speed at the curvy road of Santa Clara Business Park was a bit too much, which Rodas could not handle. Previously, it was reported the speed of the vehicle was 160 km/hr. However, the Sheriff's Department and California Highway Patrol found it was a less than that.
Also, the 2005 model of Porsche Carrera GT has a history of going out of control. The car could reach speed of 160 km/hr in 7 seconds but has instability issues.
Walker and Rodas died on the spot. According to LA County Coroner's report, Walker died of "severe blunt head, neck and chest trauma," sustaining a broken arm, wrist, jaw and ribs.
Their bodies were beyond recognition as they were severely burnt. Since Walker's death created a vaccum in the life of his family and fans. Even the production of his upcoming movie "Fast and Furious 7" was stopped.
Paul Walker died on Nov. 30, 2013 and he will be missed forever by his friends and family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports