Paul Walker 's Death Reason Revealed: Overspeeding And Old Tyre Caused 'Fast And Furious 7' Actor's Death?
By Sonalee singh | March 26, 2014 6:20 PM EST
A new theory has surfaced in relation to Paul Walker's death. Walker's death was brought by overspeeding. His vehicle was moving at the speed of 150 km/hr before it hit the electric pole and burst into flames.
According to L.A. County Sheriff's investigation, Walker's friend Rogar Rodas was driving Porsche Carrera GT at twice the speed limit. The speed limit on road to Santa Clarita Business Park is apparently 70 km/hr. For their love of speed, the friends were driving the car at insanely high speed. The speed was identified using the surveillance video and electronic data.
SMH cited, "Further investigation suggested that another thing which added to the car crash was the pair of nine-year-old tires not a mechanical failure. No evidence of car system failure has been found."
Though Walker was a trained car racer, the speed at the curvy road of Santa Clara Business Park was a bit too much, which Rodas could not handle. Previously, it was reported the speed of the vehicle was 160 km/hr. However, the Sheriff's Department and California Highway Patrol found it was a less than that.
Also, the 2005 model of Porsche Carrera GT has a history of going out of control. The car could reach speed of 160 km/hr in 7 seconds but has instability issues.
Walker and Rodas died on the spot. According to LA County Coroner's report, Walker died of "severe blunt head, neck and chest trauma," sustaining a broken arm, wrist, jaw and ribs.
Their bodies were beyond recognition as they were severely burnt. Since Walker's death created a vaccum in the life of his family and fans. Even the production of his upcoming movie "Fast and Furious 7" was stopped.
Paul Walker died on Nov. 30, 2013 and he will be missed forever by his friends and family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight