Paul Walker 's Death Reason Revealed: Overspeeding And Old Tyre Caused 'Fast And Furious 7' Actor's Death?
By Sonalee singh | March 26, 2014 6:20 PM EST
A new theory has surfaced in relation to Paul Walker's death. Walker's death was brought by overspeeding. His vehicle was moving at the speed of 150 km/hr before it hit the electric pole and burst into flames.
According to L.A. County Sheriff's investigation, Walker's friend Rogar Rodas was driving Porsche Carrera GT at twice the speed limit. The speed limit on road to Santa Clarita Business Park is apparently 70 km/hr. For their love of speed, the friends were driving the car at insanely high speed. The speed was identified using the surveillance video and electronic data.
SMH cited, "Further investigation suggested that another thing which added to the car crash was the pair of nine-year-old tires not a mechanical failure. No evidence of car system failure has been found."
Though Walker was a trained car racer, the speed at the curvy road of Santa Clara Business Park was a bit too much, which Rodas could not handle. Previously, it was reported the speed of the vehicle was 160 km/hr. However, the Sheriff's Department and California Highway Patrol found it was a less than that.
Also, the 2005 model of Porsche Carrera GT has a history of going out of control. The car could reach speed of 160 km/hr in 7 seconds but has instability issues.
Walker and Rodas died on the spot. According to LA County Coroner's report, Walker died of "severe blunt head, neck and chest trauma," sustaining a broken arm, wrist, jaw and ribs.
Their bodies were beyond recognition as they were severely burnt. Since Walker's death created a vaccum in the life of his family and fans. Even the production of his upcoming movie "Fast and Furious 7" was stopped.
Paul Walker died on Nov. 30, 2013 and he will be missed forever by his friends and family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015