Android 4.4.3 Kitkat OS Roll Out Soon to Fix Battery Draining Issue
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 26, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Recent reports claimed the 4.4.3 version of Android Kitkat OS will be released soon and fix the battery draining bug in the previous version.
According to TuttoAndroid, when Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS came with a battery draining camera bug, it has become an imperative that Google will release a new version that will fix the problem. But the next version was spotted making the rounds. It seemed the roll out could be sooner than later after the folks at the TuttoAndroid found the new firmware.
Android Developer Llabtoofer further confirmed the existence of the new build KTU72B. Llabtoofer cited the new firmware will most likely fix 4.4.2 camera bug. Mike1986_ announced on Twitter the changes are minimal and the new version will arrive shortly.
It may also happen that the new version of Android operating system will arrive at Google's annual I/O Conference alongside a new device - most probably, the Nexus 8.9.
Reports said production of an 8-inch tablet will commence in July or August and speculations arise that the device would carry a premium price tag worthy of the specs. Nexus 8 will replace Nexus 7 tablet.
Aside from 8.9-inch screen, the tablet was also speculated to pack 2K display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Under the hood, there will be 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor or the NVIDIA Tegra 4, 3 GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. Nexus 8.9 will be available in 16 GB and 32 GB variants.
As for the camera, the tablet will pack an 8MP at the back and the front camera could be 2.1 MP. The tablet will also pack a dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-side NFC and 9,500 mAh non-removable battery. There is a big possibility that ASUS will make an 8-inch tablet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family