'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Recap/Spoilers: 'Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents' [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 6:03 PM EST
A new fun begins this week on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 as the broke girls meet the parents in "Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents." Watch out for some awkward moments as Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) battle some overbearing rich friends.
In "Episode 19 - And the Kilt Trip," Max and Caroline celebrated St. Patrick's Day with Han the Leprechaun (a.ka. LepreHan) played by Matthew Moy, and the diner gang went crazy and wild during the parade.
In "Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents," Deke (Erik Andre) invites Max and Caroline to a dinner at his house. Deke is a millionaire and it makes Max so nervous about meeting Jeff Garlin and Sheryl Lee Ralph who are guest stars as Deke's parents.
Nevertheless, on Monday, March 24, all Max's apprehensions vanish away when she finally meets Deke's mom who considers herself as a "rich bitch" but in truth is actually just a regular mom.
WATCH: Meeting with the Rich Bitch - Not Broke Parent [Source]
Everything is turning out fine until overbearing rich friends start going after Caroline. Max gets moving until she reaches boiling point and doesn't care what she is saying anymore. Let alone cares if she's already offending people.
The last of the scenario was Max and Caroline pushing back home a dumpster.
WATCH: Max and Caroline Pushing a Dumpster [Source]
In an interview with Zap2it, Matthew Moy offered some good hints about "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan who will be on the April 14 episode of the comedy show. Moy shared that Lohan had been very fun and cool, and there was a time when the actress visited the set just to say hi.
Lohan will be appearing on "2 Broke Girls" Episode 21 as a wacky bride.
Matthew Moy also dishes out some good spoilers for the show. Moy, though, would not reveal a name as to who is the good actor that is going to be appearing on the show, soon. The fans will have to watch out for that.
Stay tuned on "2 Broke Girls" on Monday at 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST on CBS TV Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying