'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Recap/Spoilers: 'Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents' [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 6:03 PM EST
A new fun begins this week on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 as the broke girls meet the parents in "Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents." Watch out for some awkward moments as Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) battle some overbearing rich friends.
In "Episode 19 - And the Kilt Trip," Max and Caroline celebrated St. Patrick's Day with Han the Leprechaun (a.ka. LepreHan) played by Matthew Moy, and the diner gang went crazy and wild during the parade.
In "Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents," Deke (Erik Andre) invites Max and Caroline to a dinner at his house. Deke is a millionaire and it makes Max so nervous about meeting Jeff Garlin and Sheryl Lee Ralph who are guest stars as Deke's parents.
Nevertheless, on Monday, March 24, all Max's apprehensions vanish away when she finally meets Deke's mom who considers herself as a "rich bitch" but in truth is actually just a regular mom.
WATCH: Meeting with the Rich Bitch - Not Broke Parent [Source]
Everything is turning out fine until overbearing rich friends start going after Caroline. Max gets moving until she reaches boiling point and doesn't care what she is saying anymore. Let alone cares if she's already offending people.
The last of the scenario was Max and Caroline pushing back home a dumpster.
WATCH: Max and Caroline Pushing a Dumpster [Source]
In an interview with Zap2it, Matthew Moy offered some good hints about "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan who will be on the April 14 episode of the comedy show. Moy shared that Lohan had been very fun and cool, and there was a time when the actress visited the set just to say hi.
Lohan will be appearing on "2 Broke Girls" Episode 21 as a wacky bride.
Matthew Moy also dishes out some good spoilers for the show. Moy, though, would not reveal a name as to who is the good actor that is going to be appearing on the show, soon. The fans will have to watch out for that.
Stay tuned on "2 Broke Girls" on Monday at 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST on CBS TV Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff