'2 Broke Girls' Season 3 Recap/Spoilers: 'Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents' [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 6:03 PM EST
A new fun begins this week on "2 Broke Girls" Season 3 as the broke girls meet the parents in "Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents." Watch out for some awkward moments as Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) battle some overbearing rich friends.
In "Episode 19 - And the Kilt Trip," Max and Caroline celebrated St. Patrick's Day with Han the Leprechaun (a.ka. LepreHan) played by Matthew Moy, and the diner gang went crazy and wild during the parade.
In "Episode 20 - And the Not Broke Parents," Deke (Erik Andre) invites Max and Caroline to a dinner at his house. Deke is a millionaire and it makes Max so nervous about meeting Jeff Garlin and Sheryl Lee Ralph who are guest stars as Deke's parents.
Nevertheless, on Monday, March 24, all Max's apprehensions vanish away when she finally meets Deke's mom who considers herself as a "rich bitch" but in truth is actually just a regular mom.
WATCH: Meeting with the Rich Bitch - Not Broke Parent [Source]
Everything is turning out fine until overbearing rich friends start going after Caroline. Max gets moving until she reaches boiling point and doesn't care what she is saying anymore. Let alone cares if she's already offending people.
The last of the scenario was Max and Caroline pushing back home a dumpster.
WATCH: Max and Caroline Pushing a Dumpster [Source]
In an interview with Zap2it, Matthew Moy offered some good hints about "Mean Girls" star Lindsay Lohan who will be on the April 14 episode of the comedy show. Moy shared that Lohan had been very fun and cool, and there was a time when the actress visited the set just to say hi.
Lohan will be appearing on "2 Broke Girls" Episode 21 as a wacky bride.
Matthew Moy also dishes out some good spoilers for the show. Moy, though, would not reveal a name as to who is the good actor that is going to be appearing on the show, soon. The fans will have to watch out for that.
Stay tuned on "2 Broke Girls" on Monday at 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. EST/PST on CBS TV Network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone