Kim Kardashian Marrying a Vampire in Kanye West? Kanye's Missing Reflection In Mirror Sparks Hilarious Twitter Memes
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 5:48 PM EST
Kim Kardashian might be marrying a vampire in Kanye West, it has been revealed. New photographic evidence shows and even proves the fact that the "Yeezus" singer could be a vampire as he does not have any reflection of himself in the mirror. The mischievous claim surfaced online after a leaked photo from the now infamous Kimye Vogue shoot revealed the singer's missing a reflection in a mirror.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
The image, posted by a Twitter user Katherine Miller on Monday, shows Kanye, 36, taking a picture of his daughter North West and fiancée Kim Kardashian with his iPad. He stands in front of a mirror that does not show his reflection at all! Meanwhile Kim is seen taking a selfie on her iPhone.
"Shouldn't...shouldn't Kanye be in the mirror?," Miller asked on her Twitter account along with the picture, which you can see below. It is a clear cut case of horrible photo shop mistake. The editors at Vogue missed the basics of mirror and reflection part here and probably were too busy focusing on making Kim and Kanye look flawless.
Shouldn't…shouldn't Kanye be in the mirror? pic.twitter.com/ufjPLz5sFQ
— Katherine Miller (@katherinemiller) March 24, 2014
Kim Kardashian is seen holding baby North West in her arm. Most of the pictures show a naked North West but in this one she is seen wearing a diaper. Kim is too busy checking out her pose as she takes her selfie on her iPhone. However Twitter has come out with really creative and hilarious memes and "corrective" version of this particular picture that are worth reading and taking a look at if you are looking for some serious laugh. "This photo is going to be taught in every media studies course of the next 100 years," writes one Twitter user Mark Novak on his page along with the picture. Some other users have gone ahead and shown a completely different image of Kanye West on his iPad while others have juxtaposed the Kanye picture with the famous Obama and Ellen DeGeneres selfie. Take a look at some of the hilarious memes from Twitter below and tell us if you still think Kanye West is a vampire!
whoops pic.twitter.com/k4qWZ09Q54 — bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) March 24, 2014
— bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) March 24, 2014
here pic.twitter.com/8dMBetRFYY — bobby finger (@bobbyfinger) March 24, 2014
idk who started this but I fixed it pic.twitter.com/eIzxB3GsKf
— Sam Faulkner Biddle (@samfbiddle) March 24, 2014
Something terrible happened to @katherinemiller's tweetdeck pic.twitter.com/GbI8xGWXR6 — Ben Smith (@BuzzFeedBen) March 24, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter