Lady Gaga Will Not Apologise to Demi Lovato, Loves Taylor Kinney So Much
By Annie Dee | March 26, 2014 5:39 PM EST
Lady Gaga thinks Demi Lovato misconstrued her vomit act during her SXSW performance, causing the "Let It Go" singer to slam her about glamorizing eating disorders. Even though Milli Brown, the vomit artist, clarified that they do not intend to make eating disorder glamorous, Lady Gaga had stayed mum about the issue. Now, Lady Gaga has finally broken her silence about the criticism she received from Demi, who did not just stop at the vomit attack but also asked Gaga to "Don't do dope"
Musician Lady Gaga arrives on a mechanical horse at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
In an E! News interview, Lady Gaga responded to the accusations thrown at her and said, "I have struggled with an eating disorder for over 10 years and I take that very seriously." She also added, "I am very supportive of Demi's struggle and her recovery as well as the recovery of anyone who is suffering from that."
However, asked whether she will apologise to Demi or to fans who were disappointed with her act, Lady Gaga said she has nothing to apologise for. The "G.U.Y." diva stands by her vomit-themed act and refuses to apologise. "This performance had absolutely nothing to do with any eating disorder, and we never intended for it to be taken that way," she explained. "I'm really proud of the performance and really stand by the message of rage and pain that we were trying to express in that moment."
It seems that Lady Gaga is totally in control of her life and performances. However, things cannot be any different at home. According to a new report by US Magazine, at home, she is a good, old submissive girl friend and does everything for boyfriend, Tayloy Kinney. "Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner said. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do," she explained. "It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do."
Of course, this just means Lady Gaga loves her boyfriend very much. "He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," she shared. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand