Lady Gaga Will Not Apologise to Demi Lovato, Loves Taylor Kinney So Much
By Annie Dee | March 26, 2014 5:39 PM EST
Lady Gaga thinks Demi Lovato misconstrued her vomit act during her SXSW performance, causing the "Let It Go" singer to slam her about glamorizing eating disorders. Even though Milli Brown, the vomit artist, clarified that they do not intend to make eating disorder glamorous, Lady Gaga had stayed mum about the issue. Now, Lady Gaga has finally broken her silence about the criticism she received from Demi, who did not just stop at the vomit attack but also asked Gaga to "Don't do dope"
Musician Lady Gaga arrives on a mechanical horse at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
In an E! News interview, Lady Gaga responded to the accusations thrown at her and said, "I have struggled with an eating disorder for over 10 years and I take that very seriously." She also added, "I am very supportive of Demi's struggle and her recovery as well as the recovery of anyone who is suffering from that."
However, asked whether she will apologise to Demi or to fans who were disappointed with her act, Lady Gaga said she has nothing to apologise for. The "G.U.Y." diva stands by her vomit-themed act and refuses to apologise. "This performance had absolutely nothing to do with any eating disorder, and we never intended for it to be taken that way," she explained. "I'm really proud of the performance and really stand by the message of rage and pain that we were trying to express in that moment."
It seems that Lady Gaga is totally in control of her life and performances. However, things cannot be any different at home. According to a new report by US Magazine, at home, she is a good, old submissive girl friend and does everything for boyfriend, Tayloy Kinney. "Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner said. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do," she explained. "It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do."
Of course, this just means Lady Gaga loves her boyfriend very much. "He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," she shared. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS