Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Split: 'Twilight' Star and Katy Perry Have Always Been FuBus?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Now that Katy Perry is single again after a split from her on-and-off boyfriend John Mayer, Rob has been reportedly flying solo since his relationship with Kristen Stewart ended in May 2013. Now rumours are swirling around saying the friends are enjoying a "friends with benefits" set up as they got a little more flirty recently.
On March 25, The Stir reported that Perry has turned to Pattinson ofr comfort after she broke up with John Mayer. The "I Kissed A Girl" pop star and "Twilight" actor have been said to always have each other's backs through numerous break ups and a video of them singing Boyz II Men's "I'll Make Love To You" on karaoke in 2008 tell us that the two go from way back. Rob was also reportedly seen hanging out with Perry after his relationship with Stewar went sour.
However, Perry and Pattinson have always kept their hook ups very discreet as well. An insider told Heat that the two are just friends with benefits at the moment. "Rob and Katy have never stopped being in touch - she loves the attention, but also thinks he's really sexy and funny," the source said.
"The texting stepped up in January when things started going bad between Katy and John. Rob's been a real shoulder for her to cry on. Since he's been single, though, the texts have hotted up - she loves drunk texting him and they're always flirty."
Pattinson is currently filming his most recent movie, "Life." According to reports, Perry might just fly to Toronto to see him. "He's in Toronto filming and they've even planned for her to make a secret trip to see him," the source said.
Last Summer, Perry cleared the rumours about her and Pattinson and revealed why romance between them is just unlikely. "Okay, so here's the proof there was never anything going on with me and Robert Pattinson," she told Elle magazine. "I fart in front of him. Properly fart. And I never, ever fart in front of a man I am dating. That's a rule. He's my bud, I'm like his big sister. We just hang out. The other day, I said, 'One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.' And that's true."
There have also been rumours suggesting Stewart is pregnant with Pattinson's child but according to Hollywood Life, Kristen is absolutely not pregnant.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar