Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Guest List Leaked:Oprah, Ryan Seacrest in, Beyonce and Jay Z Out? [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to marry in June, 2014 in France, in a tightly-guarded secret ceremony. The who is who of elite society are expected to attend the ceremony. Though the couple are keeping it all hush-hush and and are being tight-lipped, various Web sites have published the guest list of the most talked about wedding of the year, Let's see who made it to the list and who all were not invited to see Kim tie the knot for the third time in a row.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
The most important guests from the showbiz include Oprah, Ryan Seacrest and LaLa Anthony and her husband, Knicks player Carmelo. The televised ceremony will be shot for the special episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and E! News has the exclusive rights to televise the ceremony.
According to a video clip posted by VH1 channel the ones that are invited to the ceremony include Kim kardashian's best friend Jonathan Cheban, Bruce Jenner, the magazine Vogue editor Anna Wintour (now that's not surprising at all considering the fact that she gave Kim and Kanye their first ever Vogue cover) and also Lorraine Schwartz, the designer who made Kim's huge engagement ring.
Also on the list are designer and Kanye's best friend Riccardo Tisci, Nicole Richie, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Kathy Lee Gifford. Lot of other important names are too there on the list which you can see here. According to the video, there seems to be less than 200 guests on the wedding since both Kim and Kanye plan to keep the ceremony an intimate and family affair.
It is not very clear if Kanye West's best friend Jay Z and Beyonce will be present at the gala wedding or not as the couple is not very comfortable with the idea of being shown on the reality television show of Kim Kardashian. There is speculation in the media that Beyonce has given ultimatum to Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding with daughter Blue Ivy if she is not video graphed for the "trashy" reality television show. Read more here. See the video of the list below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best