Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Guest List Leaked:Oprah, Ryan Seacrest in, Beyonce and Jay Z Out? [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to marry in June, 2014 in France, in a tightly-guarded secret ceremony. The who is who of elite society are expected to attend the ceremony. Though the couple are keeping it all hush-hush and and are being tight-lipped, various Web sites have published the guest list of the most talked about wedding of the year, Let's see who made it to the list and who all were not invited to see Kim tie the knot for the third time in a row.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
The most important guests from the showbiz include Oprah, Ryan Seacrest and LaLa Anthony and her husband, Knicks player Carmelo. The televised ceremony will be shot for the special episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and E! News has the exclusive rights to televise the ceremony.
According to a video clip posted by VH1 channel the ones that are invited to the ceremony include Kim kardashian's best friend Jonathan Cheban, Bruce Jenner, the magazine Vogue editor Anna Wintour (now that's not surprising at all considering the fact that she gave Kim and Kanye their first ever Vogue cover) and also Lorraine Schwartz, the designer who made Kim's huge engagement ring.
Also on the list are designer and Kanye's best friend Riccardo Tisci, Nicole Richie, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Kathy Lee Gifford. Lot of other important names are too there on the list which you can see here. According to the video, there seems to be less than 200 guests on the wedding since both Kim and Kanye plan to keep the ceremony an intimate and family affair.
It is not very clear if Kanye West's best friend Jay Z and Beyonce will be present at the gala wedding or not as the couple is not very comfortable with the idea of being shown on the reality television show of Kim Kardashian. There is speculation in the media that Beyonce has given ultimatum to Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding with daughter Blue Ivy if she is not video graphed for the "trashy" reality television show. Read more here. See the video of the list below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’