Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Guest List Leaked:Oprah, Ryan Seacrest in, Beyonce and Jay Z Out? [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 5:28 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are set to marry in June, 2014 in France, in a tightly-guarded secret ceremony. The who is who of elite society are expected to attend the ceremony. Though the couple are keeping it all hush-hush and and are being tight-lipped, various Web sites have published the guest list of the most talked about wedding of the year, Let's see who made it to the list and who all were not invited to see Kim tie the knot for the third time in a row.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
The most important guests from the showbiz include Oprah, Ryan Seacrest and LaLa Anthony and her husband, Knicks player Carmelo. The televised ceremony will be shot for the special episode of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and E! News has the exclusive rights to televise the ceremony.
According to a video clip posted by VH1 channel the ones that are invited to the ceremony include Kim kardashian's best friend Jonathan Cheban, Bruce Jenner, the magazine Vogue editor Anna Wintour (now that's not surprising at all considering the fact that she gave Kim and Kanye their first ever Vogue cover) and also Lorraine Schwartz, the designer who made Kim's huge engagement ring.
Also on the list are designer and Kanye's best friend Riccardo Tisci, Nicole Richie, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Kathy Lee Gifford. Lot of other important names are too there on the list which you can see here. According to the video, there seems to be less than 200 guests on the wedding since both Kim and Kanye plan to keep the ceremony an intimate and family affair.
It is not very clear if Kanye West's best friend Jay Z and Beyonce will be present at the gala wedding or not as the couple is not very comfortable with the idea of being shown on the reality television show of Kim Kardashian. There is speculation in the media that Beyonce has given ultimatum to Jay Z that she will only attend the wedding with daughter Blue Ivy if she is not video graphed for the "trashy" reality television show. Read more here. See the video of the list below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June