2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 5:21 PM EST
The car maker Renault on Tuesday took the wraps off its new Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of 13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence hit the domestic market with minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. The car is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
"The New Renault Fluence offers bold styling and onboard features that are perfectly in line with the needs and aspirations of Indian customers," said Sumit Sawhney Country CEO and Managing Director, Renault Operations in India. "With drivers increasingly looking for cars that project their personality and style, while at the same time, provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride, the New Renault Fluence makes a statement that cannot be ignored," he added.
On the safety front, the car comes with features like front and side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and Brake assist. Flaunting a stylish exterior design, the Renault's new offering in the sedan segment packs a new front grille, Renault badge, LED daytime running lights, projector headlamps and reworked bumpers with integrated fog lamps. Other features of the car include 3D sound system with eight speakers, automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, cruise control, steering audio controls, hands free telephony and rear AC vents.
The new Fluence is offered with the Renault Complete Care Package that includes 2+2 year or 80,000 km warranty, 4 Year road-side assistance along with a promise and commitment to provide complete support and convenience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Pizza Hut Australia Sorry for Victoria Branch’s ‘Free Small Animal’ Campaign
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet