2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 5:21 PM EST
The car maker Renault on Tuesday took the wraps off its new Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of 13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence hit the domestic market with minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. The car is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
"The New Renault Fluence offers bold styling and onboard features that are perfectly in line with the needs and aspirations of Indian customers," said Sumit Sawhney Country CEO and Managing Director, Renault Operations in India. "With drivers increasingly looking for cars that project their personality and style, while at the same time, provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride, the New Renault Fluence makes a statement that cannot be ignored," he added.
On the safety front, the car comes with features like front and side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and Brake assist. Flaunting a stylish exterior design, the Renault's new offering in the sedan segment packs a new front grille, Renault badge, LED daytime running lights, projector headlamps and reworked bumpers with integrated fog lamps. Other features of the car include 3D sound system with eight speakers, automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, cruise control, steering audio controls, hands free telephony and rear AC vents.
The new Fluence is offered with the Renault Complete Care Package that includes 2+2 year or 80,000 km warranty, 4 Year road-side assistance along with a promise and commitment to provide complete support and convenience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected