2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 5:21 PM EST
The car maker Renault on Tuesday took the wraps off its new Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of 13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence hit the domestic market with minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. The car is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
"The New Renault Fluence offers bold styling and onboard features that are perfectly in line with the needs and aspirations of Indian customers," said Sumit Sawhney Country CEO and Managing Director, Renault Operations in India. "With drivers increasingly looking for cars that project their personality and style, while at the same time, provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride, the New Renault Fluence makes a statement that cannot be ignored," he added.
On the safety front, the car comes with features like front and side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and Brake assist. Flaunting a stylish exterior design, the Renault's new offering in the sedan segment packs a new front grille, Renault badge, LED daytime running lights, projector headlamps and reworked bumpers with integrated fog lamps. Other features of the car include 3D sound system with eight speakers, automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, cruise control, steering audio controls, hands free telephony and rear AC vents.
The new Fluence is offered with the Renault Complete Care Package that includes 2+2 year or 80,000 km warranty, 4 Year road-side assistance along with a promise and commitment to provide complete support and convenience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- Biggest Australian IPO in 4 Years as Healthscope Could Raises $2.12 Billion
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales