2014 Renault Fluence Facelift Launched in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | March 26, 2014 5:21 PM EST
The car maker Renault on Tuesday took the wraps off its new Fluence facelift in India at a starting price of 13.99 lakhs (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Renault Fluence facelift, the new avatar of Renault Fluence hit the domestic market with minor tweaks in its interior and exterior. The car is offered in India in both petrol and diesel options. The petrol version of Renault Fluence comes with 2.0-litre petrol engine, which can churn out a power of 135bhp and a peak torque of 190Nm and the diesel model comes with 1.5 litre, four cylinder engine that can generate a maximum power of 110 PS at 4000 RPM and a peak torque of 240 Nm at 1850 RPM. Mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox, the new Fluence offers a fuel efficiency figure of 20.4 kmpl.
"The New Renault Fluence offers bold styling and onboard features that are perfectly in line with the needs and aspirations of Indian customers," said Sumit Sawhney Country CEO and Managing Director, Renault Operations in India. "With drivers increasingly looking for cars that project their personality and style, while at the same time, provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride, the New Renault Fluence makes a statement that cannot be ignored," he added.
On the safety front, the car comes with features like front and side airbags, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and Brake assist. Flaunting a stylish exterior design, the Renault's new offering in the sedan segment packs a new front grille, Renault badge, LED daytime running lights, projector headlamps and reworked bumpers with integrated fog lamps. Other features of the car include 3D sound system with eight speakers, automatic headlamps, rain sensing wipers, cruise control, steering audio controls, hands free telephony and rear AC vents.
The new Fluence is offered with the Renault Complete Care Package that includes 2+2 year or 80,000 km warranty, 4 Year road-side assistance along with a promise and commitment to provide complete support and convenience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Air New Zealand Flies Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Solution to Your Old Unwanted Phones Comes with MobileMuster Scheme
- IBM Named Leader in Worldwide Managed Security Services
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]