'Man of Steel 2' Update: 'Superman vs Batman' Best Fan-Made Posters; Which One Do You Like?
By Sonalee singh | March 26, 2014 4:06 PM EST
"Man of Steel 2," which may be called "Batman vs Superman," is one of the most awaited films. The excitement for this movie is palpable, as it features two of the biggest superheroes, Batman and Superman, together for the first time in the history of motion pictures. The film is expected to go on floors in May, but this has not stopped fans from speculating about the film. The social media is flooded with spoilers about Batman's suit and accessories, revealing fans' excitement and that they cannot wait for the film to hit the silver screen.
To share their excitement, the fans of the film have created imaginative posters and needless to say some of the posters are brilliant. Here are some of the posters posted on Tweeter:
— Henry Cavill (@HenryCavillOrg) March 22, 2014
Rumored Batmobile design for 'Batman Vs Superman' floating around the web! #HYPE! pic.twitter.com/LYgCZg0YDN — SuperHero Report (@SuperheroReport) March 20, 2014
— Batman Notes (@BATMANNOTES) March 19, 2014
Before Batman vs Superman movie comes out these questions need to be answered! Check it out: http://t.co/aA6rqYzs9Z pic.twitter.com/ektC98KS1L — BANE (@BaneTheBOSS) March 16, 2014
This Wonder Woman costume is epic! How would you guys feel about this costume for 'Batman Vs Superman'? pic.twitter.com/dr5f4waIkh
— SuperHero Report (@SuperheroReport) March 16, 2014
.@DwightHoward Superman vs @KingJames Batman tomorrow! #RedNation #BeatTheHeat pic.twitter.com/9ytUSt1TSa — RocketsSocial.com (@Rockets_Social) March 15, 2014
The media buzz is that Dawyne "The Rock" Johnson may play the role of John Stewart in the film. Stewart is Green Lantern's alter ego in the film.
Talking about his DC character, the actor told Comic Book Resources, "So, you know, there's been mutual interest with myself and DC for many years to find the right character," Johnson said. "I, like everyone here in the room, love superheroes. So there's been mutual interest with us for years, and we've been having ongoing discussions, DC, for years about the right character, and myself what the right character would be. That's another thing, too: It had to be right."
Also, Johnson dropped hints about the kind of quality his character will exude. He will be playing an extremely complex character. The actor is very much excited that as an actor he is getting ample space to explore his character.
"It just gives me a chance to put an imprint into his personality, with the set of tools that I could bring to the table and put a very unique twist on his personality, but still pay homage to who he is," Johnson said.
Dawyne's character will not be a positive character, but will be wicked, having powers similar to a super man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown