'Man of Steel 2' Update: 'Superman vs Batman' Best Fan-Made Posters; Which One Do You Like?
By Sonalee singh | March 26, 2014 4:06 PM EST
"Man of Steel 2," which may be called "Batman vs Superman," is one of the most awaited films. The excitement for this movie is palpable, as it features two of the biggest superheroes, Batman and Superman, together for the first time in the history of motion pictures. The film is expected to go on floors in May, but this has not stopped fans from speculating about the film. The social media is flooded with spoilers about Batman's suit and accessories, revealing fans' excitement and that they cannot wait for the film to hit the silver screen.
To share their excitement, the fans of the film have created imaginative posters and needless to say some of the posters are brilliant. Here are some of the posters posted on Tweeter:
— Henry Cavill (@HenryCavillOrg) March 22, 2014
Rumored Batmobile design for 'Batman Vs Superman' floating around the web! #HYPE! pic.twitter.com/LYgCZg0YDN — SuperHero Report (@SuperheroReport) March 20, 2014
— Batman Notes (@BATMANNOTES) March 19, 2014
Before Batman vs Superman movie comes out these questions need to be answered! Check it out: http://t.co/aA6rqYzs9Z pic.twitter.com/ektC98KS1L — BANE (@BaneTheBOSS) March 16, 2014
This Wonder Woman costume is epic! How would you guys feel about this costume for 'Batman Vs Superman'? pic.twitter.com/dr5f4waIkh
— SuperHero Report (@SuperheroReport) March 16, 2014
.@DwightHoward Superman vs @KingJames Batman tomorrow! #RedNation #BeatTheHeat pic.twitter.com/9ytUSt1TSa — RocketsSocial.com (@Rockets_Social) March 15, 2014
The media buzz is that Dawyne "The Rock" Johnson may play the role of John Stewart in the film. Stewart is Green Lantern's alter ego in the film.
Talking about his DC character, the actor told Comic Book Resources, "So, you know, there's been mutual interest with myself and DC for many years to find the right character," Johnson said. "I, like everyone here in the room, love superheroes. So there's been mutual interest with us for years, and we've been having ongoing discussions, DC, for years about the right character, and myself what the right character would be. That's another thing, too: It had to be right."
Also, Johnson dropped hints about the kind of quality his character will exude. He will be playing an extremely complex character. The actor is very much excited that as an actor he is getting ample space to explore his character.
"It just gives me a chance to put an imprint into his personality, with the set of tools that I could bring to the table and put a very unique twist on his personality, but still pay homage to who he is," Johnson said.
Dawyne's character will not be a positive character, but will be wicked, having powers similar to a super man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM