Lady Gaga is in Submissive Relation with Boyfriend Taylor Kinney, Says 'He's In Charge'
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Lady Gaga and boyfriend Taylor Kinney's relationship has not been in public eye quite often but looks like that the couple is a big fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie where one of the lovers is meant to be submissive and the other dominant. The mother monster might be having complete control of her professional life but when it comes to her love life the "Applause" singer says she is submissive to her dominant boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
Singer Lady Gaga attends a news conference in Tokyo December 1, 2013. Lady Gaga is in Japan to promote her latest album "Artpop". REUTERS/Toru Hanai
"Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner admitted during a radio interview on Sirius XM's "The Morning Mash Up" on Monday. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
It's surprising to imagine Mother Monster going in the kitchen and preparing dinner for the man she loves but she is of the opinion that if a couple wants to sustain a relationship for longer time the woman has to accept the fact that she should not dictate terms to her man and rather be submissive.
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do," said the singer.
Gaga, 28 and Kinney 32 met in 2011 while shooting the music video of "You and I" and have been in a relatively steady relationship since then. Gaga considers "Chicago Fire" man his best friend and says that though both are very different from each other they still complement each other.
"He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," Gaga said, according to usamagazine.com. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever."
Kinney too believes that he and Gaga are completely opposite to each other in personalities but still their chemistry works. "I'm reserved. She's not. For whatever reason, it works. It works and that's that," Kinney told Ellen DeGeneres in a previous interview.
Clearly Gaga and Kinney's relationship is the case of opposites attract!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage