Lady Gaga is in Submissive Relation with Boyfriend Taylor Kinney, Says 'He's In Charge'
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Lady Gaga and boyfriend Taylor Kinney's relationship has not been in public eye quite often but looks like that the couple is a big fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie where one of the lovers is meant to be submissive and the other dominant. The mother monster might be having complete control of her professional life but when it comes to her love life the "Applause" singer says she is submissive to her dominant boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
Singer Lady Gaga attends a news conference in Tokyo December 1, 2013. Lady Gaga is in Japan to promote her latest album "Artpop". REUTERS/Toru Hanai
"Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner admitted during a radio interview on Sirius XM's "The Morning Mash Up" on Monday. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
It's surprising to imagine Mother Monster going in the kitchen and preparing dinner for the man she loves but she is of the opinion that if a couple wants to sustain a relationship for longer time the woman has to accept the fact that she should not dictate terms to her man and rather be submissive.
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do," said the singer.
Gaga, 28 and Kinney 32 met in 2011 while shooting the music video of "You and I" and have been in a relatively steady relationship since then. Gaga considers "Chicago Fire" man his best friend and says that though both are very different from each other they still complement each other.
"He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," Gaga said, according to usamagazine.com. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever."
Kinney too believes that he and Gaga are completely opposite to each other in personalities but still their chemistry works. "I'm reserved. She's not. For whatever reason, it works. It works and that's that," Kinney told Ellen DeGeneres in a previous interview.
Clearly Gaga and Kinney's relationship is the case of opposites attract!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight