Lady Gaga is in Submissive Relation with Boyfriend Taylor Kinney, Says 'He's In Charge'
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Lady Gaga and boyfriend Taylor Kinney's relationship has not been in public eye quite often but looks like that the couple is a big fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie where one of the lovers is meant to be submissive and the other dominant. The mother monster might be having complete control of her professional life but when it comes to her love life the "Applause" singer says she is submissive to her dominant boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
Singer Lady Gaga attends a news conference in Tokyo December 1, 2013. Lady Gaga is in Japan to promote her latest album "Artpop". REUTERS/Toru Hanai
"Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner admitted during a radio interview on Sirius XM's "The Morning Mash Up" on Monday. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
It's surprising to imagine Mother Monster going in the kitchen and preparing dinner for the man she loves but she is of the opinion that if a couple wants to sustain a relationship for longer time the woman has to accept the fact that she should not dictate terms to her man and rather be submissive.
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do," said the singer.
Gaga, 28 and Kinney 32 met in 2011 while shooting the music video of "You and I" and have been in a relatively steady relationship since then. Gaga considers "Chicago Fire" man his best friend and says that though both are very different from each other they still complement each other.
"He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," Gaga said, according to usamagazine.com. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever."
Kinney too believes that he and Gaga are completely opposite to each other in personalities but still their chemistry works. "I'm reserved. She's not. For whatever reason, it works. It works and that's that," Kinney told Ellen DeGeneres in a previous interview.
Clearly Gaga and Kinney's relationship is the case of opposites attract!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff