Lady Gaga is in Submissive Relation with Boyfriend Taylor Kinney, Says 'He's In Charge'
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Lady Gaga and boyfriend Taylor Kinney's relationship has not been in public eye quite often but looks like that the couple is a big fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie where one of the lovers is meant to be submissive and the other dominant. The mother monster might be having complete control of her professional life but when it comes to her love life the "Applause" singer says she is submissive to her dominant boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
Singer Lady Gaga attends a news conference in Tokyo December 1, 2013. Lady Gaga is in Japan to promote her latest album "Artpop". REUTERS/Toru Hanai
"Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner admitted during a radio interview on Sirius XM's "The Morning Mash Up" on Monday. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
It's surprising to imagine Mother Monster going in the kitchen and preparing dinner for the man she loves but she is of the opinion that if a couple wants to sustain a relationship for longer time the woman has to accept the fact that she should not dictate terms to her man and rather be submissive.
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do," said the singer.
Gaga, 28 and Kinney 32 met in 2011 while shooting the music video of "You and I" and have been in a relatively steady relationship since then. Gaga considers "Chicago Fire" man his best friend and says that though both are very different from each other they still complement each other.
"He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," Gaga said, according to usamagazine.com. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever."
Kinney too believes that he and Gaga are completely opposite to each other in personalities but still their chemistry works. "I'm reserved. She's not. For whatever reason, it works. It works and that's that," Kinney told Ellen DeGeneres in a previous interview.
Clearly Gaga and Kinney's relationship is the case of opposites attract!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys