Lady Gaga is in Submissive Relation with Boyfriend Taylor Kinney, Says 'He's In Charge'
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Lady Gaga and boyfriend Taylor Kinney's relationship has not been in public eye quite often but looks like that the couple is a big fan of "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie where one of the lovers is meant to be submissive and the other dominant. The mother monster might be having complete control of her professional life but when it comes to her love life the "Applause" singer says she is submissive to her dominant boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
Singer Lady Gaga attends a news conference in Tokyo December 1, 2013. Lady Gaga is in Japan to promote her latest album "Artpop". REUTERS/Toru Hanai
"Yes, actually," the 27-year-old Grammy winner admitted during a radio interview on Sirius XM's "The Morning Mash Up" on Monday. "He's totally in charge. I mean, when I am home, I am like, shoes are off, I'm making him dinner. He has a job, too, and he is really busy!"
It's surprising to imagine Mother Monster going in the kitchen and preparing dinner for the man she loves but she is of the opinion that if a couple wants to sustain a relationship for longer time the woman has to accept the fact that she should not dictate terms to her man and rather be submissive.
"I'm in charge all day long, the last thing I want to do is tell him what to do. It's not good for relationships to tell men what to do," said the singer.
Gaga, 28 and Kinney 32 met in 2011 while shooting the music video of "You and I" and have been in a relatively steady relationship since then. Gaga considers "Chicago Fire" man his best friend and says that though both are very different from each other they still complement each other.
"He is extremely strange, actually, and we complement each other's weirdness," Gaga said, according to usamagazine.com. "And you know, at the end of the day he's my best friend. And having your lover be your best friend, I mean, it's the best thing ever."
Kinney too believes that he and Gaga are completely opposite to each other in personalities but still their chemistry works. "I'm reserved. She's not. For whatever reason, it works. It works and that's that," Kinney told Ellen DeGeneres in a previous interview.
Clearly Gaga and Kinney's relationship is the case of opposites attract!
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen