Teacher Punishes Students with ‘Game of Thrones’ Spoilers; What‘s In Store for Season 4?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 26, 2014 3:19 PM EST
A math teacher finds a way to get hold of students' attention-reveal "Game of Thrones" spoilers.
The Belgian news organization Het Nieuwsblad reported that after knowing that his students are fans of the famous HBO series the "Game of Thrones", a math teacher told them that he would reveal who'll die on the yet to be released season of the "Game of Thrones" if they would not keep quiet during class.
Actor John Bradley from the drama "Game Of Thrones" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The teacher has been reading George R.R. Martin's books which are included in the A Song of Ice and Fire series from which HBO "Game of Thrones" is based from. This gave him the idea on the deaths on the story.
"Well, I've read all the books,' he told them. 'If there is too much noise, I will write the name of the dead on the board. They are enough to fill the whole year and I can even describe how they die," the teacher told in local language as reported in nieuwsblad.be.
The way of disciplining the students has been effective. The math teacher has seen results immediately. Unruly students who thought the teacher did an empty threat soon regret when the teacher started writing "Game of Thrones" characters on the board.
Meanwhile, the TV series is now on its fourth season which carries the title "Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing". "Game of Thrones" will hit the television screens this April. The producers of the film told in some interviews that this season is a half way of the story which could mean that the fantasy TV series will end in the sixth or seventh season.
While spoilers from the books are leaking, "Game of Thrones" this season is expected to have more fight scenes as well as great twists and turns in the plots. The deaths include that of a king and someone's father and first love. More characters are also added in the already majestic number of characters to watch in the show. Two worlds are expected to collide that will drive the story in 360 degrees.
Catch "Game of Thrones, Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing" this April.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate