Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reveals Her Date on Kim and Kanye’s Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 26, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian couldn't be more excited that her sister Kim is getting married. However, as excited as she is for the romantic occasion, Khloe is not really planning on bringing a date with her, even her soon-to-be ex-husband, Lamar Odom, who was once a part of the Kardashian family.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe is going to the wedding solo, it has been revealed. According to a source close to the 29-reality TV star, Khloe will be attending the wedding event with her family and friends, the Hollywood Life reported. The source revealed to the entertainment Web site that Khloe wants the big day all about her sister.
"This will be her sister's wedding and that's where all her love, focus, and attention will be," the source said.
In a news article published by the same entertainment Web site, another insider close to the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player said that Lamar wanted to attend the occasion. The insider said that Lamar wants to witness Kim walk down the aisle. As much as Lamar wanted to be in attendance for Kim and Kanye's wedding, he hasn't been invited by anyone in the family, not even Khloe.
"He'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," said the insider.
By the looks of it, Lamar would never be invited because the insider further told the Web site that Kim thinks Lamar would bring negative energy. "She (Kim) wouldn't do that to her sister (Khloe)," the insider added.
As much as Lamar would love to be present in the wedding and be there in person, it is just not going to happen and all that he could do right now is to send his best wishes to Kim and Kanye. "He wishes them both well and would love to support them and witness their marriage."
Lamar has not really been secretive about his desire to win Khloe again. Before he flew to Spain for his two-month basketball contract that ended prematurely, he has spoken about how he still treat Khloe as his wife. Now, that he's back in the U.S., several reports say that he's talking to Khloe all the time and that the reality TV star was delving on the idea of giving Lamar a second chance.
Should Khloe invite Lamar to her sister's wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu