Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe Reveals Her Date on Kim and Kanye’s Wedding
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 26, 2014 3:14 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian couldn't be more excited that her sister Kim is getting married. However, as excited as she is for the romantic occasion, Khloe is not really planning on bringing a date with her, even her soon-to-be ex-husband, Lamar Odom, who was once a part of the Kardashian family.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Khloe is going to the wedding solo, it has been revealed. According to a source close to the 29-reality TV star, Khloe will be attending the wedding event with her family and friends, the Hollywood Life reported. The source revealed to the entertainment Web site that Khloe wants the big day all about her sister.
"This will be her sister's wedding and that's where all her love, focus, and attention will be," the source said.
In a news article published by the same entertainment Web site, another insider close to the former National Basketball Association (NBA) player said that Lamar wanted to attend the occasion. The insider said that Lamar wants to witness Kim walk down the aisle. As much as Lamar wanted to be in attendance for Kim and Kanye's wedding, he hasn't been invited by anyone in the family, not even Khloe.
"He'd love to go and be with Khloe too but he hasn't been invited though," said the insider.
By the looks of it, Lamar would never be invited because the insider further told the Web site that Kim thinks Lamar would bring negative energy. "She (Kim) wouldn't do that to her sister (Khloe)," the insider added.
As much as Lamar would love to be present in the wedding and be there in person, it is just not going to happen and all that he could do right now is to send his best wishes to Kim and Kanye. "He wishes them both well and would love to support them and witness their marriage."
Lamar has not really been secretive about his desire to win Khloe again. Before he flew to Spain for his two-month basketball contract that ended prematurely, he has spoken about how he still treat Khloe as his wife. Now, that he's back in the U.S., several reports say that he's talking to Khloe all the time and that the reality TV star was delving on the idea of giving Lamar a second chance.
Should Khloe invite Lamar to her sister's wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Mayweather Jr. Responds To 2015 Super Fight Talks; American Bashes Pacquiao With Social Media Video Post of Marquez's KO
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast