New iPhone 6 Concept Image Looks Like iPod Nano
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 26, 2014 1:43 PM EST
Creative concept artist Martin Hajek has teamed up with iCulture and created a render of iPhone 6 based on the recent rumours that hinted that it may copy the design of iPhone 5C and the latest generation of iPod Nano.
The new smartphone spotted at iPhoneClub.nl adopted the coloured aluminium anodized casing of iPod Nano. Moreover, Hajek also borrowed the flat, rectangular design and a 4.7-inch screen.
It was speculated that iPhone 6 will be larger than the current 4-inch iPhone 5S with a screen size ranging from 4.7 inches to 5.7 inches. The large screen was reported to be made out of durable sapphire crystal display. Other rumours claimed that the Cupertino-based company has plans to release two new iPhones this year. However, it is still unknown whether the company will proceed with such plan.
Meanwhile, reports claimed that consumers may be able to see Apple's phablet at a later date. UBS analyst Steve Milunovich said that the company's smartphone-tablet hybrid will be announced at a later date.
In Milunovich's report to investors cited by Macrumors, he stated that the cause of delay is the "supply chain checks" but the analyst has not further explained the reason. He also stated that Apple will unveil the 4.7 inch iPhone sometime in August or September. The one with 5.5 inch screen will be released at a much later date. Thus, consumers can expect the Apple phablet in October.
Earlier reports claimed that iPhone 6 will arrive in June at the annual Worldwide Developers Conference alongside the upcoming iOS 8. Thus, there is the possibility that the new iPhone will be released this summer on the aforementioned event and the phablet may be released in September to battle head on with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Apple has not revealed the full specs and features of iPhone 6 yet. However, it was speculated that iPhone 6 will pack an A8 processor with 64-bit architecture, sapphire screen display, better camera and fingerprint sensor with improved features and capabilities.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family