Xbox One Titanfall Bundle Now Official, The Obama Plays Titanfall Mystery and a PAX East 2014 Appearance
By Gel Galang | March 26, 2014 1:27 PM EST
Just recently, two retailers, Walmart and Best Buy, have announced that they will be offering the Xbox One Titanfall Bundle at a discounted price of $450.
Now it seems that Microsoft is also implementing the price cut as an official one, as the Microsoft Store has also slashed off $50 from the bundle to also sell at $450. What's more, GameSpot reports that the $450 bundle is not limited to the Titanfall title, but also the Forza 5 Xbox One Bundle.
The catch here is that the offer is for a limited time only, perhaps as a way to battle the hype of the PS4 exclusive inFamous: Second Son as it enjoys the week of its release. The new offer is also highlighted by the fact that the Sony is not offering any other bundles for the PS4, which means that taking advantage of the offer over at Microsoft now will actually put the Xbox One at the cheaper end in terms of pricing.
Obama plays Titanfall: A funny mystery in three parts
Before you hurry up to log in to Titanfall, be warned that Obama Plays Titanfall is the newest funny trend in the Xbox exclusive game, as it is the work of GameSociety Pimps for laughs.
In a three-part video, Kotaku reports that Jason Stephens, voice actor, is the one responsible for the Obama-esque voice you hear in the background. The way he talks is pretty much the amazing thing in the videos, so that's worth taking a viewing.
The videos are pretty short, but you'll hear about Q&As about favorite president, the promotion of the HealthCare.gov and even quips about the Malaysian MH370 flight, Emilia Earhart, and aliens.
Something to look forward to during PAX East
Come April 12, fans of Titanfall may want to check out the panel that developer Respawn will be hosting at the event.
Titanfall Blog has spotted the panel, titled "Titanfall - Looking Back & Moving Forward" where the team consisting of CEO Vince Zampella, producer Drew McCoy, lead designer Justin Hendry, software engineer Jon Shiring, and community manager Abbie Heppe will consist of the panelists.
According to the source, they will be discussing the making of TItanfall, the launch, and the future of the franchise. This could be an interesting panel, if only since this may be the chance for confirmations and details to come out. For instance, Zampella has also confirmed that new game modes will be coming out, though failed to expound on the query beyond a "yes."
At the same time, if it's about the future of the franchise, there may also be announcements once and for all about the possible sequels debuting in other platforms beyond the Xbox One.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- 'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition': Romancing Solas, Morrigan's Human Side And Dragon Age Keep User Interface
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones