'RHOA': Does Apollo Nida Abuse and Mistreat Phaedra Parks For Kenya Moore?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 1:21 PM EST
The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" group ended their Mexican vacation with Greg and NeNe Leakes, with Greg threatening Peter Thomas to a fight over getting up in his wife NeNe's face after Kenya's charity ball and Apollo Nida supposedly mistreating his wife, Phaedra Parks.
The rumour mill has recently been busy watching Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks ever since Nida was charged for fraudulent business practices. People have been eager to see if Phaedra is indeed involved in her husband's schemes and whether or not the Feds will indict her along with her husband. However, the more the viewers watch the series, the more they find out what kind of a man Apollo really is and even symphathize with his wife, Phaedra.
The last episode continues where Phaedra catches Apollo and Kenya talking privately in the hotel bar. Phaedra was obviously upset but Apollo left her outside their hotel room door without a room key. Though he greeted his wife with a flower come breakfast the next day, fans think his efforts to make amends are still perturbed. He arranged a pre-birthday surprise party for Phaedra with the help of the ladies but brings a pinata full of condoms out in the open. Most of the cast seemed clueless as to why Nida would he do this at his wife's paty?
Meanwhile, Kandi spoke on a microphone and gave a nice speech for Phaedra. Apollo followed suit and said only two things. He thanked her for his children and said he wanted to move forward from where they are. In her confessional, Kenya Moore said "does anyone else hear the crickets?" Moore's friend, Miss Lawrence, told Peter and Cynthia that he thinks Apollo and Kenya just have the "Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie" chemistry.
Kenya started a pillow party talk where she prepared questions on cards similar to what NeNe did but promised the questions were not as bad. Miss Lawrence pulled one about the definition of cheating. After sharing what he thought about cheating, he said he thinks all men cheat. He then boldly asked Apollo and Phaedra what they thought where Apollo said he thinks everyone cheats, both men and women. In her confessional, Phaedra said it was the Tequila speaking at the time but according to Celeb Dirty Laundry, the damage was already done.
After Kenya dismissed the men, she invited the ladies for some private time but took the opportunity to confront Phaedra, who tells her that she and Apollo do not want to be friends with her. However, Kenya told Phaedra not to speak for her husband because he told her he wants to be friends. Both women agreed not to trust each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia