'RHOA': Does Apollo Nida Abuse and Mistreat Phaedra Parks For Kenya Moore?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 1:21 PM EST
The "Real Housewives of Atlanta" group ended their Mexican vacation with Greg and NeNe Leakes, with Greg threatening Peter Thomas to a fight over getting up in his wife NeNe's face after Kenya's charity ball and Apollo Nida supposedly mistreating his wife, Phaedra Parks.
The rumour mill has recently been busy watching Apollo Nida and Phaedra Parks ever since Nida was charged for fraudulent business practices. People have been eager to see if Phaedra is indeed involved in her husband's schemes and whether or not the Feds will indict her along with her husband. However, the more the viewers watch the series, the more they find out what kind of a man Apollo really is and even symphathize with his wife, Phaedra.
The last episode continues where Phaedra catches Apollo and Kenya talking privately in the hotel bar. Phaedra was obviously upset but Apollo left her outside their hotel room door without a room key. Though he greeted his wife with a flower come breakfast the next day, fans think his efforts to make amends are still perturbed. He arranged a pre-birthday surprise party for Phaedra with the help of the ladies but brings a pinata full of condoms out in the open. Most of the cast seemed clueless as to why Nida would he do this at his wife's paty?
Meanwhile, Kandi spoke on a microphone and gave a nice speech for Phaedra. Apollo followed suit and said only two things. He thanked her for his children and said he wanted to move forward from where they are. In her confessional, Kenya Moore said "does anyone else hear the crickets?" Moore's friend, Miss Lawrence, told Peter and Cynthia that he thinks Apollo and Kenya just have the "Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie" chemistry.
Kenya started a pillow party talk where she prepared questions on cards similar to what NeNe did but promised the questions were not as bad. Miss Lawrence pulled one about the definition of cheating. After sharing what he thought about cheating, he said he thinks all men cheat. He then boldly asked Apollo and Phaedra what they thought where Apollo said he thinks everyone cheats, both men and women. In her confessional, Phaedra said it was the Tequila speaking at the time but according to Celeb Dirty Laundry, the damage was already done.
After Kenya dismissed the men, she invited the ladies for some private time but took the opportunity to confront Phaedra, who tells her that she and Apollo do not want to be friends with her. However, Kenya told Phaedra not to speak for her husband because he told her he wants to be friends. Both women agreed not to trust each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast