Kim Karadshian and Kanye West's Relation on Rocks? Kim Jealous of New Girl in Kanye's Life
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have featured as the most desirable and famous couple on the cover page of Vogue magazine. The reality of their love life, however, is completely different, as Kanye West reportedly has another woman in his life and it is making Kim Kardashian jealous, according to RadarOnline.com's report. Kim Kardashian is reportedly uncomfortable with Kanye's relation with his "hot young protege," Pia Mia, who Kanye believes would be the "next Rihanna."
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
Kanye is working with the 17-yeat-old singer, Pia Mia, on her tracks, which will be produced by Kanye's label OODMUSIC production company. The two have been working together on some tracks for the past few months. Kayne's special interest has made Kim Kadashian jealous of the new girl in Kanye's life.
"Kanye is producing some tracks for her and he's quite involved. He believes she could be the next Rihanna," a source from Kanye's production team told Radar. Though Kanye has reportedly made it clear to everyone that their relation is purely professional and "creative" but the source said that the truth is that Pia, born Pia Ajdba Mia Perez, and Kanye West have become quite close to each other and they also seem to share a good chemistry.
"Kanye called her and the conversation sounded kind of flirty and romantic. It could be that they are just good friends but it was definitely more than just a professional call," a source told the Web site.
The "Yeezus" singer believes that she is "young, fresh and hip - totally his target audience" and he also consults her on his creative projects, including the Kanye x APC collection, the Web site reports.
Kim Kardashian is jealous of Pia Mia for another reason too, because Kanye never consults Kim Kardashian on his creative projects. "And Kim was actually kind of agitated by it, because he doesn't usually want her input on design stuff. She was a little jealous," the source added.
However, Kanye has been cleverly keeping both the women in his life happy. He never fails to praise Kim at any chance he gets. In most of his interviews, Kanye mentions Kim. Also, reportedly, he got her wish come true of getting featured on Vogue's cover page. To keep Pia happy, he makes her hang out with Kendall and Kylie and get to know about their young ideas.
Does this mean that there is a havoc in Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's relationship? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date