Kim Karadshian and Kanye West's Relation on Rocks? Kim Jealous of New Girl in Kanye's Life
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 1:12 PM EST
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have featured as the most desirable and famous couple on the cover page of Vogue magazine. The reality of their love life, however, is completely different, as Kanye West reportedly has another woman in his life and it is making Kim Kardashian jealous, according to RadarOnline.com's report. Kim Kardashian is reportedly uncomfortable with Kanye's relation with his "hot young protege," Pia Mia, who Kanye believes would be the "next Rihanna."
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, September 29, 2013.
Kanye is working with the 17-yeat-old singer, Pia Mia, on her tracks, which will be produced by Kanye's label OODMUSIC production company. The two have been working together on some tracks for the past few months. Kayne's special interest has made Kim Kadashian jealous of the new girl in Kanye's life.
"Kanye is producing some tracks for her and he's quite involved. He believes she could be the next Rihanna," a source from Kanye's production team told Radar. Though Kanye has reportedly made it clear to everyone that their relation is purely professional and "creative" but the source said that the truth is that Pia, born Pia Ajdba Mia Perez, and Kanye West have become quite close to each other and they also seem to share a good chemistry.
"Kanye called her and the conversation sounded kind of flirty and romantic. It could be that they are just good friends but it was definitely more than just a professional call," a source told the Web site.
The "Yeezus" singer believes that she is "young, fresh and hip - totally his target audience" and he also consults her on his creative projects, including the Kanye x APC collection, the Web site reports.
Kim Kardashian is jealous of Pia Mia for another reason too, because Kanye never consults Kim Kardashian on his creative projects. "And Kim was actually kind of agitated by it, because he doesn't usually want her input on design stuff. She was a little jealous," the source added.
However, Kanye has been cleverly keeping both the women in his life happy. He never fails to praise Kim at any chance he gets. In most of his interviews, Kanye mentions Kim. Also, reportedly, he got her wish come true of getting featured on Vogue's cover page. To keep Pia happy, he makes her hang out with Kendall and Kylie and get to know about their young ideas.
Does this mean that there is a havoc in Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's relationship? What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members