Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Tease About Stefan-Caroline or Steroline 'Friendly/Romantic' Moment in Episode 17 'Rescue Me'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 26, 2014 1:01 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 17 "Rescue Me" will be all about actor Paul Wesley who portrays a vampire and a doppelganger Stefan Salvatore. In an interview, the 31-year-old Polish-American actor teased about what will happen in the next episode and the fans rooting for the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship will be pleased.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Not in the Mood Dealing with Crowley or Finding Abaddon, Watch Video Clip for Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
'The Originals' Spoilers: Promo Video for Episode 18 Revealed, Another Brotherly Conflict Between Elijah and Klaus? [WATCH]
"They have a nice scene in the Traveler camp in the next episode. They have nice, mini, friendly/romantic moment. It's more friendly than anything else. But personally, yeah, I would love that to turn into something romantic," Paul Wesley revealed to Zap2It. Aside from the "Steroline" moment, the actor teased that the fans can see his new hairstyle as the Stefan doppelganger.
"He has a side swoop. His hair is a side swoop. It's a whole new look for me. That's all I got for you. It's going to be an interesting episode. You'll see," Paul Wesley shared with a laugh. As for the Travellers, Paul Wesley warned that the part of the bohemian witches in the CW TV series will be finally revealed and it is a big one especially with their leader Markos arriving.
"You're going to meet their leader, Markos. The Travelers have an agenda and he's putting on this innocuous act. And actually, the first time Markos speaks is in my episode. He's quite a good actor. I like him. His name's Raffi [Barsoumian]," Mr Wesley teased.
Other preview details on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 17 has been revealed in the Examiner report. In the next episode, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) will be bonding while they travel to Atlanta to find Stefan's doppelganger and the blonde vampire will be surprised with Enzo opening up about his past.
After their breakup sex, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) gets in an awkward atmosphere will attending Jeremy's (Steven R McQueen) parent-teacher conference. Elena hears as well the bad news about his younger brother's behaviour at school and his personal life.
Bonnie (Kat Graham) will have a troubling encounter with Luke (Chris Brochu) and find out about his family history while Jeremy makes a deal with Liv (Penelope Mitchell) who spilled about what the Travellers will do next. The young Gilbert will also make a decision about something making Elena devastated. Click HERE to see CW's photo stills from Episode 17.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 "Rescue Me" is scheduled to air on March 27, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Paul Wesley-Directed Episode 18 Given the Title 'Resident Evil' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Liv to Hurt Elena as Part of the Plan with Luke? Watch Promo Video Released for Episode 17 Titled 'Rescue Me' - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Glad Katherine is Gone, Reveals Reason Why - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery