Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Tease About Stefan-Caroline or Steroline 'Friendly/Romantic' Moment in Episode 17 'Rescue Me'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 26, 2014 1:01 PM EST
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 17 "Rescue Me" will be all about actor Paul Wesley who portrays a vampire and a doppelganger Stefan Salvatore. In an interview, the 31-year-old Polish-American actor teased about what will happen in the next episode and the fans rooting for the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship will be pleased.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Dean Not in the Mood Dealing with Crowley or Finding Abaddon, Watch Video Clip for Episode 17 'Mother's Little Helper'
'The Originals' Spoilers: Promo Video for Episode 18 Revealed, Another Brotherly Conflict Between Elijah and Klaus? [WATCH]
"They have a nice scene in the Traveler camp in the next episode. They have nice, mini, friendly/romantic moment. It's more friendly than anything else. But personally, yeah, I would love that to turn into something romantic," Paul Wesley revealed to Zap2It. Aside from the "Steroline" moment, the actor teased that the fans can see his new hairstyle as the Stefan doppelganger.
"He has a side swoop. His hair is a side swoop. It's a whole new look for me. That's all I got for you. It's going to be an interesting episode. You'll see," Paul Wesley shared with a laugh. As for the Travellers, Paul Wesley warned that the part of the bohemian witches in the CW TV series will be finally revealed and it is a big one especially with their leader Markos arriving.
"You're going to meet their leader, Markos. The Travelers have an agenda and he's putting on this innocuous act. And actually, the first time Markos speaks is in my episode. He's quite a good actor. I like him. His name's Raffi [Barsoumian]," Mr Wesley teased.
Other preview details on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 17 has been revealed in the Examiner report. In the next episode, Caroline (Candice Accola) and Enzo (Michael Malarkey) will be bonding while they travel to Atlanta to find Stefan's doppelganger and the blonde vampire will be surprised with Enzo opening up about his past.
After their breakup sex, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) gets in an awkward atmosphere will attending Jeremy's (Steven R McQueen) parent-teacher conference. Elena hears as well the bad news about his younger brother's behaviour at school and his personal life.
Bonnie (Kat Graham) will have a troubling encounter with Luke (Chris Brochu) and find out about his family history while Jeremy makes a deal with Liv (Penelope Mitchell) who spilled about what the Travellers will do next. The young Gilbert will also make a decision about something making Elena devastated. Click HERE to see CW's photo stills from Episode 17.
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 airs Thursday nights at 8 pm ET on the CW Network. Episode 17 "Rescue Me" is scheduled to air on March 27, 2014.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Paul Wesley-Directed Episode 18 Given the Title 'Resident Evil' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Liv to Hurt Elena as Part of the Plan with Luke? Watch Promo Video Released for Episode 17 Titled 'Rescue Me' - [READ]
Nina Dobrev: 'Vampire Diaries' Actress Glad Katherine is Gone, Reveals Reason Why - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date