6 Tips and Tricks (Cheats) to Ace ‘2048’: How to Get High Score and the ‘2048’ Tile to Win the Game
By jaskiran kaur | March 26, 2014 12:53 PM EST
The latest craze after the discontinuation of 'Flappy Bird' on Apple's App Store or Android's Play Store is the new number puzzle game called "2048." Based on "1024" by Veewo Studio and similar in concept to "Threes" by Asher Vollmer, "2048" is the recent buzzword in mobile gaming world. If you have recently gotten addicted to this new number game and are trying to ace the game and beat your friends' scores, then here are six tips and tricks (cheats) to follow. Read carefully as they tell you how to get high scores and collect the '2048' tile sooner.
6 Tips and Tricks (Cheats) to Ace '2048'
'2048' may seem difficult at first glance, but the game is highly addictive and easy to understand. Like Candy Crush, '2048' is also a puzzle game but uses numbers and not colorful candies.
How to Play: In simple words, "2048" requires gamers to join the numbers and accomplish 2048 tile in the box with fewer moves. Gamers need to match up tiles with same numbers which merges into one tile giving a larger number or double of the tiles that have been merged. You can also keep playing to beat your friend's score even after winning the game i.e. collecting the'2048' tile.
Understanding the Goal: Before you begin with '2048,' it is important to understand the goal or what you need to achieve to direct your moves. The ultimate goal of the game is to create a '2048' tile by adding up enough tiles with the moves limited to boxes available in the playing field. Also, gamers must create 2048 tile without filling up the entire domain.
Strategize and Keep Calm: Gaming involves strategies. Don't waste your moves in haste of gaining high score or acquiring 2048 tile. Instead, keep calm and strategize. Envision next few moves. Watch out from where the next several tiles will emerge and how you will match them up without wasting moves and filling the playing arena.
Stick to the Corners: Like most puzzle games, sticking to the corner is the ultimate game plan for '2048.' To gain high scores and tiles of large figure, push tiles to one corner. At the beginning of the game, select one corner and stick to it. Push your tiles to that corner. Practicing this strategy will make all small figure tiles settle naturally around your biggest card.
Create A Whole Line of Pairs: The easiest way to create larger figure tiles with less effort is to have more pairs lined up together. This helps in creating bigger combinations quickly.
Pay Attention to the Incoming Tiles: Be attentive of where the tiles are coming in as well as the number of the tile. In the beginning, new tiles are usually 2 but later users will get larger figure tiles.
Clear the Playing Field at the Right Time: Of all the six tips and tricks (cheats) gamers must know when to start clearing the playing arena. No matter how mindful you are of the moves and incoming tiles, you may reach a point when you will feel all blocked. This is the time you must start clearing up the arena if you wish to gain high score or get '2048' tile, whatever your goal is.
For more information on '2048,' read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- 'GTA V' For PC, PS4, Xbox One: More DLC Updates And Release Confirmed This Fall
- Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire May Not Be The Only Pokemon Game With This ‘Shocking’ Project
- 'Minecraft' 1.8 Update Gets 'Minecraft' 14w34b Snapshot, 'Minecraft PS Vita' Trailer And A Possible Oculus Rift Port
- PS4 News: An Update On Project Morpheus And 2 More Games Coming To It
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs. Asus Zenfone 4 Price And Specifications Comparison [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features