'General Hospital' Spoilers Week March 24: Who Could Julian Jerome's Bankroller Imposter Be and Will Britt Lose Nikolas Upon Baby Ben's Truth?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 26, 2014 12:39 PM EST
The truth about Britt's baby is finally revealed at her and Nikolas' engagement party and below are just some of the things you can expect from the "party from hell" in the week of Mar. 24 on "General Hospital."
Nikolas and Britt's engagement party will continue throughout Mar. 24 through the 28th and it will be a culmination to a bigger event. Nikolas, Lulu and Dante will find about the truth about Ben and while technically, Britt stole the baby from Dante and Lulu, it could be quite complicated legally especially that Ben's certificate has Britt's nam on it.
Meanwhile, Detective Nathan West is in Port Charles to arrest Silas for the attempted murder of his sister, Nina. He appears obsessed about making Silas pay for what he did to Nina, frantically forming a case against him. Soon, both Silas and Nathan will make some shocking discoveries and will instead team up and work together.
Carly finds out who shot A.J. while Kiki catches her mother, Ava, sneaking into A.J.'s hospital room again. Nikolas will confront Britt upon knowing that she stole his sister's son and will then visit Elizabeth.
It has also been revealed that Julian Jerome's secret financier is Luke Spencer, bankrolling and funneling him cash to bring Sonny Corinthos down. Spencer was recently held captive inside Miscavage and drugged for a couple of days. He was not himself when he was rescued, sexually harassing women and groping Kiki.
It could be that he is not Luke at all. "Let's make something perfectly clear. You work for me. I give you the money, you do what I want. I am not going to let you screw me up, taking Corinthos down once and for all," Luke told Julian. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Luke is friends with Sonny and would not pay Julian to take him that. Also, Luke Spencer is broke. It could then be an imposter and a popular opinion among fans is that he is Luke's doppelganger cousin, Bill Eckert. Bill is married to Julia Barrett and the co-owner of Barrett Industries, which is the same family that Sonny thought was funding Julian Jerome from the start. Bill was murdered in 1993 but it is possible that he is still alive. It could also be Jerry Jacks or Faison who's used masks and disguises before.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine