Without Boyfriend and Good Friends, Miley Cyrus is 'Painfully Lonely' and Alone
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 12:03 PM EST
It gets lonely at the top, especially if one is talking about Miley Cyrus. The 21-year-old has every material pleasure she can think of—a big house in a lovely location, a superbly progressive career, oodles of money in her bank balance, a battery of servants and good public relations management team which makes sure that the "Wrecking Ball" songstress always stays in news. But according to various media reports, the singer is actually "painfully lonely."
A source close to Miley Cyrus told Radar Online that ever since her split from "Hunger Games" actor Liam Hemsworth, Miley has been feeling lonely. She is currently busy with her "Bangerz" tour, which she purposely kicked off on Valentine's Day, but the trip will be over in June. After that Miley will have to return to her big house alone.
"Being alone has always been a fear of Miley's, and she tried to pretend after the split with Liam that she enjoyed her newfound freedom—but the fact of the matter is that she's painfully lonely," a source close to the Miley Cyrus told the Web site.
The source goes on to claim that Miley does have many party buddies who love to hang out with the singer for her exciting parties, but they are not very good friends with the "We Can't Stop" songstress. In fact, Miley doesn't have many good friends, the source claims, according to the Web site.
"Now she's living alone in this big empty house, no boyfriend to speak of, and when it comes to friends she doesn't have any real meaningful connections. She's surrounded by party people or friends of convenience," the source said, according to the Web site.
Miley moved out of her parent's house when she was a teenager and started living on her own at a very young age. She dated Liam Hemsworth for around 3 years and even got engaged to him, but things just did not go too well between the two and they finally broke up in September 2013. Ever since, Miley has been busy with her work—new album "Bangerz," music videos, staying in the news for various reasons and now the "Bangerz" tour.
"Being on her tour helps a bit right now because her backup dancers, singers and crew are keeping her time being...but the tour ends in June. Then what?," the source added.
Do you think Miley Cyrus is as "painfully lonely" as claimed or is she too young to get into a serious relationship right now and is doing a good job of just focusing on building up her career? What are your views?
More entertainment news:
Taylor Momsen's Shocking Promotion for 'Heaven Knows': Singer Bares All in Album Cover
Jelena Reunion: Reasons Why Selena Gomez Keeps Getting Back to Justin Bieber Again and Again
Miley Cyrus Spits Water From Her Mouth to Her Fans and They Do Not Complain! [SEE VIDEO]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy