Boxing News 2014: Floyd Mayweather Jr Introduces Money Walk
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 26, 2014 10:52 AM EST
American boxer just posted on his Instagram account a short video clip of himself preparing for his May 3 bout with Argentinean boxer Marcos Maidana. One of the toning techniques that he uses is raising himself up with the assistance of two burly aides and then moving his feet while suspended in the air.
He calls the movement money walk, a clear reference to his moniker Money May. Explaining further, he wrote, "If Michael Jackson had the moon walk & Michael Jordan had the air walk , it's only right for Mayweather to have the "money walk ."
Mayweather then ended the posting with the address of his Web site www.themoneyteam.com.
Besides being savvy with his finance, hence the Money May tag, Floyd is also an expert social media user. Over the weekend, he promised to personally autograph the March issue of the Black Enterprise Magazine where he is the cover boy, if he sees his fans with the publication.
The video of the money walk was taken at Mayweather's plush gym in Las Vegas which features state-of-the-art equipment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Team Preview: Puerto Rico Roster, Key Players And Schedule
- Kevin Love Tells Minnesota Timberwolves Owner Glen Taylor To Mind His Own Team
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps