Taylor Momsen's Shocking Promotion for 'Heaven Knows': Singer Bares All in Album Cover
By nidhi tewari | March 26, 2014 10:34 AM EST
Taylor Momsen, American singer, actress and model, stripped completely naked to promote the release of her latest album "Going to Hell." The 20-year-old singer from the band The Pretty Reckless is seen lying down naked in a bizarre black paint that covers only her breasts and points towards her private parts. Her hands are on her stomach and her eyes are all covered in thick black eye makeup as she mysteriously looks outwards. Her pictures can be seen here.
Taylor's blond hair is all messy and sprawled across untidily as she lies naked on the ground. The Missouri-born girl kicked off her career with teen series for the CW television series "Gossip Girl" and then graduated to hit the stage to front the heavy rock band The Pretty Reckless along with Ben Phillips, Mark Damon and Jamie Perkins.
The band released the music video of their debut track "Heaven Knows" from the latest album last month. Taylor tweeted the following in February following the music video's release:
— Taylor Momsen (@taylormomsen) February 13, 2014
The music video shows Taylor sitting in the classroom defiantly with her boot-clad feet up on her desk. Her blonde wavy locks are seen covering her face, as she sits with other students in the class and sing some lyrics from her song boldly. She covers her body with a black robe and then, as the tempo builds up in the music video, Taylor gets up, disrobes herself and reveals the same black body paint on her as is seen in the promotional picture. The blonde singer is also seen posing with her naked bums on the cover art of "Heaven Knows."
Taylor was also in the news way back in 2010 when someone took upskirt pictures of her with her tampon strings showing. In a recent interview, the singer revealed that the memory of that picture still haunts her.
"My tampon string was put on the Internet when I was 15 because some a--hole shot up my dress and it made big headlines," Taylor told E! News. "For a year, if you Googled 'Taylor Momsen' the tampon photo was the first thing that came up. When that happens, you just go, 'I really just don't give a f---,' and you close the computer. People are going to say what they're going to say, and the tabloids will always spin s---."
Meanwhile, those interested can have a look at the latest music video by Taylor Momsen's "Heaven Knows" here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga