'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: 'AI' Season 13 'Finals Week 5—I'm with the Band' Airs on March 26
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 9:41 AM EST
It is as if "American Idol" 2014 has just started and now it is already down to season 13 Idol Top 9 who are preparing to deal with Finals Week 5 "I'm with the Band" theme for March 26, 2014, live performance. Days and weeks come and go so fast!
Singers and judges Keith Urban (L), Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. (C) pose with host Ryan Seacrest (2nd R) and producer Randy Jackson at the party for the finalists of "American Idol XIII" in West Hollywood, California February 20, 2014.
The top 9 are now dueling for a solid spot in the competition. With the previous weeks voting results, so far, no one can really tell who will remain safe and who will be included in the bottom 3. The competition is tough, so the idols have to really step up with their performances and song choices.
"American Idol" season 13 judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will be expecting a lot this week, as the idol hopefuls gear up for more energy, emotions and engagement with the audience.
For Finals Week 5, Fox announced that the top 9 idol hopefuls will be acting as lead singers for Rickey Minor and his band. And, take note, the contestants can pick their own favourite songs. So, yes, this will be another wide selection for all the idol finalists.
Last week at the "American Idol" results show, with the theme "Top 10 Sings Top 10," MK Nobilette, Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were in the bottom three. But, in the end, MK was the one voted off by America.
It wasn't MK's first time to be in the bottom three. Every time she was at the bottom, however, she always got saved. This time, though, there was no saving her. MK performed the song "F-ing' Perfect," but her emotions seemed to have betrayed her. America saw what was lacking and had to choose her to be the one to leave the competition.
Now in the Top 9 are C.J. Harris, Jena Irene Asciutto, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose York, Malaya Watson and Sam Woolf.
Who will be the next to leave the competition? Tune in to "American Idol 2014" on March 26 and 27 (8:00–10:00 pm ET/PT) to find out!
'American Idol' 2014 Results Show, Top 9 Update: MK Nobilette, Malaya Watson, Alex Preston—Who Leaves AI Season 13? [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU