'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: 'AI' Season 13 'Finals Week 5—I'm with the Band' Airs on March 26
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 9:41 AM EST
It is as if "American Idol" 2014 has just started and now it is already down to season 13 Idol Top 9 who are preparing to deal with Finals Week 5 "I'm with the Band" theme for March 26, 2014, live performance. Days and weeks come and go so fast!
Singers and judges Keith Urban (L), Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. (C) pose with host Ryan Seacrest (2nd R) and producer Randy Jackson at the party for the finalists of "American Idol XIII" in West Hollywood, California February 20, 2014.
The top 9 are now dueling for a solid spot in the competition. With the previous weeks voting results, so far, no one can really tell who will remain safe and who will be included in the bottom 3. The competition is tough, so the idols have to really step up with their performances and song choices.
"American Idol" season 13 judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will be expecting a lot this week, as the idol hopefuls gear up for more energy, emotions and engagement with the audience.
For Finals Week 5, Fox announced that the top 9 idol hopefuls will be acting as lead singers for Rickey Minor and his band. And, take note, the contestants can pick their own favourite songs. So, yes, this will be another wide selection for all the idol finalists.
Last week at the "American Idol" results show, with the theme "Top 10 Sings Top 10," MK Nobilette, Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were in the bottom three. But, in the end, MK was the one voted off by America.
It wasn't MK's first time to be in the bottom three. Every time she was at the bottom, however, she always got saved. This time, though, there was no saving her. MK performed the song "F-ing' Perfect," but her emotions seemed to have betrayed her. America saw what was lacking and had to choose her to be the one to leave the competition.
Now in the Top 9 are C.J. Harris, Jena Irene Asciutto, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose York, Malaya Watson and Sam Woolf.
Who will be the next to leave the competition? Tune in to "American Idol 2014" on March 26 and 27 (8:00–10:00 pm ET/PT) to find out!
'American Idol' 2014 Results Show, Top 9 Update: MK Nobilette, Malaya Watson, Alex Preston—Who Leaves AI Season 13? [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers