'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: 'AI' Season 13 'Finals Week 5—I'm with the Band' Airs on March 26
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 9:41 AM EST
It is as if "American Idol" 2014 has just started and now it is already down to season 13 Idol Top 9 who are preparing to deal with Finals Week 5 "I'm with the Band" theme for March 26, 2014, live performance. Days and weeks come and go so fast!
Singers and judges Keith Urban (L), Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. (C) pose with host Ryan Seacrest (2nd R) and producer Randy Jackson at the party for the finalists of "American Idol XIII" in West Hollywood, California February 20, 2014.
The top 9 are now dueling for a solid spot in the competition. With the previous weeks voting results, so far, no one can really tell who will remain safe and who will be included in the bottom 3. The competition is tough, so the idols have to really step up with their performances and song choices.
"American Idol" season 13 judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will be expecting a lot this week, as the idol hopefuls gear up for more energy, emotions and engagement with the audience.
For Finals Week 5, Fox announced that the top 9 idol hopefuls will be acting as lead singers for Rickey Minor and his band. And, take note, the contestants can pick their own favourite songs. So, yes, this will be another wide selection for all the idol finalists.
Last week at the "American Idol" results show, with the theme "Top 10 Sings Top 10," MK Nobilette, Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were in the bottom three. But, in the end, MK was the one voted off by America.
It wasn't MK's first time to be in the bottom three. Every time she was at the bottom, however, she always got saved. This time, though, there was no saving her. MK performed the song "F-ing' Perfect," but her emotions seemed to have betrayed her. America saw what was lacking and had to choose her to be the one to leave the competition.
Now in the Top 9 are C.J. Harris, Jena Irene Asciutto, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose York, Malaya Watson and Sam Woolf.
Who will be the next to leave the competition? Tune in to "American Idol 2014" on March 26 and 27 (8:00–10:00 pm ET/PT) to find out!
'American Idol' 2014 Results Show, Top 9 Update: MK Nobilette, Malaya Watson, Alex Preston—Who Leaves AI Season 13? [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family