'American Idol' 2014 Spoilers: 'AI' Season 13 'Finals Week 5—I'm with the Band' Airs on March 26
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 26, 2014 9:41 AM EST
It is as if "American Idol" 2014 has just started and now it is already down to season 13 Idol Top 9 who are preparing to deal with Finals Week 5 "I'm with the Band" theme for March 26, 2014, live performance. Days and weeks come and go so fast!
Singers and judges Keith Urban (L), Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. (C) pose with host Ryan Seacrest (2nd R) and producer Randy Jackson at the party for the finalists of "American Idol XIII" in West Hollywood, California February 20, 2014.
The top 9 are now dueling for a solid spot in the competition. With the previous weeks voting results, so far, no one can really tell who will remain safe and who will be included in the bottom 3. The competition is tough, so the idols have to really step up with their performances and song choices.
"American Idol" season 13 judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. will be expecting a lot this week, as the idol hopefuls gear up for more energy, emotions and engagement with the audience.
For Finals Week 5, Fox announced that the top 9 idol hopefuls will be acting as lead singers for Rickey Minor and his band. And, take note, the contestants can pick their own favourite songs. So, yes, this will be another wide selection for all the idol finalists.
Last week at the "American Idol" results show, with the theme "Top 10 Sings Top 10," MK Nobilette, Majesty Rose and Dexter Roberts were in the bottom three. But, in the end, MK was the one voted off by America.
It wasn't MK's first time to be in the bottom three. Every time she was at the bottom, however, she always got saved. This time, though, there was no saving her. MK performed the song "F-ing' Perfect," but her emotions seemed to have betrayed her. America saw what was lacking and had to choose her to be the one to leave the competition.
Now in the Top 9 are C.J. Harris, Jena Irene Asciutto, Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts, Majesty Rose York, Malaya Watson and Sam Woolf.
Who will be the next to leave the competition? Tune in to "American Idol 2014" on March 26 and 27 (8:00–10:00 pm ET/PT) to find out!
'American Idol' 2014 Results Show, Top 9 Update: MK Nobilette, Malaya Watson, Alex Preston—Who Leaves AI Season 13? [WATCH VIDEOS]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft