Premier League Preview: Arsenal v Swansea Live Stream Information
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 26, 2014 4:14 AM EST
Arsenal will look to bounce back from their 6-0 shellacking in the hands of Chelsea, as they host out-of-form Swansea at the Emirates.
“Even though we missed a game on Saturday I believe, over the season - in difficult games, in Champions League games - this team has turned up with complete focus.” - Arsene Wenger
Arsene Wenger will rely on the support from the home crowd to boost the spirit of his squad, while remaining confident that the Gunners will come out with right attitude on Tuesday.
"The crowd knows that it is a very important game and I'm confident that they will be behind our team," Wenger told arsenal.com.
"I think they have acknowledged since the start of the season that the team's attitude was absolutely spot-on and that they have given absolutely everything."
"Even though we missed a game on Saturday I believe, over the season - in difficult games, in Champions League games - this team has turned up with complete focus."
With eight more games to go, the north Londoners are still legitimate title contenders, only seven points behind Chelsea with one game less played.
Meanwhile, Swans boss Garry Monk has nothing but praises for his counterpart, but revealed that previous meetings against Arsenal dictate that his squad can give the Gunners a run for their money.
"We can draw on experiences we have had before, like when we went to Arsenal last season and won," Monk told Sky Sports.
"It shows we can do it, and the players need to draw on that as motivation and for belief, but we are trying to get that belief into them for every game."
"The effort, desire and will to win are there, it is about slotting them all together."
Arsenal: Szczesny; Gibbs, Sagna, Vermaelen, Mertesacker; Flamini, Arteta; Podolski, Gnabry, Cazorla; Giroud
Out/Injured: Walcott, Wilshere, Ozil, Ramsey, Koscielny, Miyaichi, Diaby
Swansea: Vorm; Davies, Ranger, Williams, Chico; Shelvey, Britton; Dyer, Routledge, Michu; Bony
Schedule and Live Stream Information:
Kick-off: 6:45 am, March 26, 2014 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time/Sydney)
U.S. - [here]
Canada - [here]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Freddie Roach Asks Manny Pacquiao Not To Beat Up Algieri Too Badly So Mayweather Will Not Be Scared And Agree To Super Fight
- Chelsea FC Injury Update: Diego Costa Fully Fit Ahead Of West Brom Clash, Says Mourinho
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced