Premier League Preview: Arsenal v Swansea Live Stream Information
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 26, 2014 4:14 AM EST
Arsenal will look to bounce back from their 6-0 shellacking in the hands of Chelsea, as they host out-of-form Swansea at the Emirates.
“Even though we missed a game on Saturday I believe, over the season - in difficult games, in Champions League games - this team has turned up with complete focus.” - Arsene Wenger
Arsene Wenger will rely on the support from the home crowd to boost the spirit of his squad, while remaining confident that the Gunners will come out with right attitude on Tuesday.
"The crowd knows that it is a very important game and I'm confident that they will be behind our team," Wenger told arsenal.com.
"I think they have acknowledged since the start of the season that the team's attitude was absolutely spot-on and that they have given absolutely everything."
"Even though we missed a game on Saturday I believe, over the season - in difficult games, in Champions League games - this team has turned up with complete focus."
With eight more games to go, the north Londoners are still legitimate title contenders, only seven points behind Chelsea with one game less played.
Meanwhile, Swans boss Garry Monk has nothing but praises for his counterpart, but revealed that previous meetings against Arsenal dictate that his squad can give the Gunners a run for their money.
"We can draw on experiences we have had before, like when we went to Arsenal last season and won," Monk told Sky Sports.
"It shows we can do it, and the players need to draw on that as motivation and for belief, but we are trying to get that belief into them for every game."
"The effort, desire and will to win are there, it is about slotting them all together."
Arsenal: Szczesny; Gibbs, Sagna, Vermaelen, Mertesacker; Flamini, Arteta; Podolski, Gnabry, Cazorla; Giroud
Out/Injured: Walcott, Wilshere, Ozil, Ramsey, Koscielny, Miyaichi, Diaby
Swansea: Vorm; Davies, Ranger, Williams, Chico; Shelvey, Britton; Dyer, Routledge, Michu; Bony
Schedule and Live Stream Information:
Kick-off: 6:45 am, March 26, 2014 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time/Sydney)
U.S. - [here]
Canada - [here]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand