Sony Open Tennis 2014 Round of 16: 16 Tommy Robredo vs. Novak Djokovic Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | March 26, 2014 2:04 AM EST
World No. 2 Novak Djokovic attempts to move on to the quarterfinals of the Sony Open Tennis 2014. To do so, he needs to beat a dangerous opponent in Tommy Robredo of Spain in the Round of 16 in the prestigious tennis tournament held at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park in Miami, Florida.
Tennis: Sony Open-Djokovic v Chardy
Djokovic and Robredo have met six times in their careers with the Serbian dominating the head-to-head series, 5-1. The pair hasn't met since 2009 however, when the Serb beat the Spaniard, 6-1, 6-1 at the ATP World Tour Masters in Rome, Italy. Robredo won the first meeting way back in 2005 at the ATP Masters Series Paris in straight sets, 6-4, 6-3.
In the 2014 Sony Open, Robredo defeated Julien Benneteau, 6-3, 6-4 and Dominic Thiem, 6-4, 7-6 in the previous rounds. Djokovic beat Florian Mayer and Jeremy Chardy, 6-4, 6-3 to advance.
Watch Robredo vs. Djokovic Live Streaming via the tournament’s official website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Ronda Rousey Puts Up Her Belongings For Auction
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build