Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks Stunning in New Look [PHOTOS]
By Ankita Mehta | March 25, 2014 9:28 PM EST
Former Miss World and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan mesmerised everyone when she appeared for the inauguration of a jewellery showroom in New Delhi.
Bachchan inaugurated the showrooms of Kalyan Jewelers in Pritampura, Defence Colony and Karol Bagh in the capital. Thousands of her fans gathered outside the three locations in Delhi to catch a glimpse of the actress.
There were traffic jams near the three locations as people tried to click pictures of one of the most beautiful women in world.
The 40-year-old actress flaunted her slim figure in a black floor length anarkali with embroidery work on the sleeves and near waist line. The anarkali was designed by her favourite designer Sabyasachi.
Bachchan donned a heavy neckpiece and the soft permed wavy hair style complimented her black anarkali. The actress was seen in a new look after long time.
After the inauguration the actress thanked the people who were present near the showrooms. The actress also apologised to the crowd for arriving late due to traffic.
"Thank you all for such a warm welcome," she told the crowd.
Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwarya have been the brand ambassadors of the jewellery group and have been endorsing it for past two years. Along with the Bachchans, south actors Manju Warrier, Prabhu Ganesan, Shivaraj Kumar and Nagarjuna are also the brand ambassadors of the jewellery group.
Watch the video here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown