Eva Longoria Disses Khloe Kardashian: What Lamar Odom Thinks?
By Sonam Malik | March 25, 2014 9:24 PM EST
Eva Longoria dissed Khloe Kardashian in an interview and said that reality stars have no right to privacy. Kardashian apparently had refused to talk about her private life in a recent interview on Australian Television show "Sunrise".
Lamar and Khloe are to divorce after four years of marriage.
Reports suggest that when the show's host Samantha Armytage asked Kardashian about Kim's baby, North West, she pulled the plug on the interview.
When Longoria was asked about the reality star's reaction, she said that nothing about reality stars is guarded by boundaries. "The Desperate Housewives" star was in Australia last week to attend Melbourne Fashion Fest.
"There's definitely things that are off limits and shouldn't be asked (but) I think it is different for a reality star than it is for an actor," Hollywoodlife quoted the actor.
"An actor goes out and acts and does work, certain things are left to be private. Reality stars are kind of living out their lives, that's why they are famous, because of the reality of their lives."
Kardahshian's life has always been an open book for media and her fans. However, since going through a traumatizing divorce with Lamar Odom, she has started safeguarding her private life. In one of her recent interviews, she even said that she does not like watching her marriage drama on the television.
The former couple's marriage fell apart after their fourth wedding anniversary. The 29-year-old couldn't take her athlete husband's alleged drug addiction anymore and filed for divorce. However, there are rumors that the couple might reunite.
"They're talking all the time," a source told Us magazine. "It's not over yet."
Odom has been trying his best to reunite with his estranged spouse. In various press events, he has hinted that he still considers Kardashian his wife and hopes that the divorce does not go through.
Fans of the couple wonder what Odom has to say about Longoria's comment on Kardahshian's personal life. Do you think the comments must have miffed him?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen