Things Heat Up Between Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber as 'Baby' Singer Posts 'Lovey Dovey' Message
By Sonam Malik | March 25, 2014 8:13 PM EST
Justin Bieber appears to be madly in love with Selena Gomez and doesn't mind projecting his feelings for the singer to the whole world. On March 24 the "Baby" singer posted a message on Gomez's Instagram account.
Selena Gomez was forced to cancel two of her concerts in Russia owing to visa issues. Selena's representatives say the delay was due to the new anti-gay law in the country.
"Love it when we're 'lovey-dovey'',the post read. This is the second time that Bieber has tried wooing his ladylove on social media. Prior to this, the popstar had posted Gomez's Vanity Fair party pic with a caption, which read "Most Elegant Princess".
Bieber and Gomez reunited earlier this March after a coffee and breakfast date at Starbucks. The couple is also rumored to be sending private and intimate pictures to each other. "He gets plenty from her and has a slew of pictures, and videos with her that would make the Internet explode," adding, "He gets all the important stuff," Hollywoodlife quoted a source.
The duo is making sure that they keep the romance alive by doing different things for each other. Bieber has even written a song for Gomez titled "Life is Worth Living". The song came exactly one week after the couple reunited and was spotted at a Laser Tag date.
"He loves her," another source told the website. "He loves her smile and likes all the time, especially all this make-up time that they're having. He's just going about his days with her, and loving and basking in every second of it."
However, there are some people in Gomez's life who does not approve of the reunion. The first one is none other than Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift. Swift has apparently distanced herself from the "Come And Get It" singer, since the Jelena reunion happened. Furthermore, Gomez's family is not happy with the reignited love of the couple.
"Selena kept this from everyone because she knows how much her friends and family disapprove, they think Justin's bad news and would have tried to put a stop to this," a source told the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft