Jelena Reunion: Reasons Why Selena Gomez Keeps Getting Back to Justin Bieber Again and Again
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber is one unsteady couple since quite a few years now. Selena knows the fact that Justin will break her heart and he is a born Casanova but she still keeps going back to him every time after their break up, even if it is against her parent's wishes. Ever wondered why Jelena is so attracted towards each other? Let's find out.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
A source close to the "Come and Get It" singer has revealed that Selena was in fact very strong person when she came out of the rehab centre recently. But Justin Bieber always keeps doing something extravagant to get her attention every now and then and it is almost impossible to Selena to avoid him them.
"She felt very empowered after [rehab]. She did well for a few months. But then she hung out with him again," a source close to the couple told People Magazine.
"Whenever they're not talking, he has to do something to get her attention, like posting [a photo of her at the Vanity Fair Oscars party], captioned 'most elegant princess.' He reaches out, then says he's going to come see her and she's like, 'Okay.' It's a pattern on his part. The sad part is, she always goes back to him," the source added.
The fact that Selena has been in an unsteady, on and off relationship with the "Believe" singer since 2012, has been very upsetting for her friends [read Taylor Swift] who no longer want to hear anything about Bieber from her.
"I believe Taylor's gotten fed up with it. [Swift and Gomez] still talk, but she doesn't want to hear about it anymore... [Her family] feel like they've done all they could for her, and there's nothing else to do. At this point, she has to figure it out on her own," the source added, according to the magazine.
Do you think that Selena Gomez is in a destructive relationship with Justin Bieber and their re-union is only short lived or do you believe that both Selena and Justin have that lovers chemistry which does not let them stay apart for a long time and hence they both keep getting together again and again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2