Jelena Reunion: Reasons Why Selena Gomez Keeps Getting Back to Justin Bieber Again and Again
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 8:00 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber is one unsteady couple since quite a few years now. Selena knows the fact that Justin will break her heart and he is a born Casanova but she still keeps going back to him every time after their break up, even if it is against her parent's wishes. Ever wondered why Jelena is so attracted towards each other? Let's find out.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
A source close to the "Come and Get It" singer has revealed that Selena was in fact very strong person when she came out of the rehab centre recently. But Justin Bieber always keeps doing something extravagant to get her attention every now and then and it is almost impossible to Selena to avoid him them.
"She felt very empowered after [rehab]. She did well for a few months. But then she hung out with him again," a source close to the couple told People Magazine.
"Whenever they're not talking, he has to do something to get her attention, like posting [a photo of her at the Vanity Fair Oscars party], captioned 'most elegant princess.' He reaches out, then says he's going to come see her and she's like, 'Okay.' It's a pattern on his part. The sad part is, she always goes back to him," the source added.
The fact that Selena has been in an unsteady, on and off relationship with the "Believe" singer since 2012, has been very upsetting for her friends [read Taylor Swift] who no longer want to hear anything about Bieber from her.
"I believe Taylor's gotten fed up with it. [Swift and Gomez] still talk, but she doesn't want to hear about it anymore... [Her family] feel like they've done all they could for her, and there's nothing else to do. At this point, she has to figure it out on her own," the source added, according to the magazine.
Do you think that Selena Gomez is in a destructive relationship with Justin Bieber and their re-union is only short lived or do you believe that both Selena and Justin have that lovers chemistry which does not let them stay apart for a long time and hence they both keep getting together again and again?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown