‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Previews: Sheer Brutality in Store for Rick, Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's Fate [VIDEOS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 25, 2014 7:50 PM EST
It is time now, "The Walking Dead" season 4 is ready to unveil the season finale. AMC has released two sneak and a promo for the fans of the show. Episode 16 titled "A" is going to be brutal in every sense. The synopsis of the "TWD" season 4 finale reads, "Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
Now let's have a look at the previews for the ultimate episode.
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
The promo shows an old footage of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) running through the graveyard yelling Beth Greene's (Emily Kinney) name. It is likely that fans will get to see Beth in the final episode of the season. However, it has to be seen if Daryl would be able to save her from the grips of the unidentified kidnapper.
Next, a scene featuring scores of walkers pouncing on someone. A probable death in "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale.
In the next shot, a battered Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is shown then a different shot Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) running from a group of walkers on the tracks. Carl is alone on the tracks.
The promo also shows Daryl Dixon. In another scene, Michonne (Danai Gurira) hugs Carl. Rick's son shoots a walker.
Sneak peek # 1 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A"
This sneak peek is like an instructional video. The clip shows Rick teaching Michonne and Carl how to trap animals with the help of simple slip knot.
Carl and Michonne are totally into the lesson, however their attention is distracted when they hear someone scream in the woods. The person is calling for help.
Rick prepares his gun and Michonne draws her katana, but Carl runs towards the person.
Rick screams his Carl's name in a bid to stop, but it's too late. He is dashing towards the screams.
Watch the sneak peek, here.
Sneak peek # 2 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
In this sneak peek, Carl is up with his questions.
"When we get there, are we going to tell them?" asks Carl.
"Tell 'em what?" says Michonne.
"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell 'em the truth?"
Is he talking about tell everything to the folks at The Terminus?
Watch "The Walking Dead" season4, episode 16 finale, "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2013 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage