‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Previews: Sheer Brutality in Store for Rick, Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's Fate [VIDEOS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 25, 2014 7:50 PM EST
It is time now, "The Walking Dead" season 4 is ready to unveil the season finale. AMC has released two sneak and a promo for the fans of the show. Episode 16 titled "A" is going to be brutal in every sense. The synopsis of the "TWD" season 4 finale reads, "Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
Now let's have a look at the previews for the ultimate episode.
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
The promo shows an old footage of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) running through the graveyard yelling Beth Greene's (Emily Kinney) name. It is likely that fans will get to see Beth in the final episode of the season. However, it has to be seen if Daryl would be able to save her from the grips of the unidentified kidnapper.
Next, a scene featuring scores of walkers pouncing on someone. A probable death in "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale.
In the next shot, a battered Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is shown then a different shot Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) running from a group of walkers on the tracks. Carl is alone on the tracks.
The promo also shows Daryl Dixon. In another scene, Michonne (Danai Gurira) hugs Carl. Rick's son shoots a walker.
Sneak peek # 1 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A"
This sneak peek is like an instructional video. The clip shows Rick teaching Michonne and Carl how to trap animals with the help of simple slip knot.
Carl and Michonne are totally into the lesson, however their attention is distracted when they hear someone scream in the woods. The person is calling for help.
Rick prepares his gun and Michonne draws her katana, but Carl runs towards the person.
Rick screams his Carl's name in a bid to stop, but it's too late. He is dashing towards the screams.
Watch the sneak peek, here.
Sneak peek # 2 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
In this sneak peek, Carl is up with his questions.
"When we get there, are we going to tell them?" asks Carl.
"Tell 'em what?" says Michonne.
"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell 'em the truth?"
Is he talking about tell everything to the folks at The Terminus?
Watch "The Walking Dead" season4, episode 16 finale, "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2013 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga