‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Previews: Sheer Brutality in Store for Rick, Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's Fate [VIDEOS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 25, 2014 7:50 PM EST
It is time now, "The Walking Dead" season 4 is ready to unveil the season finale. AMC has released two sneak and a promo for the fans of the show. Episode 16 titled "A" is going to be brutal in every sense. The synopsis of the "TWD" season 4 finale reads, "Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
Now let's have a look at the previews for the ultimate episode.
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
The promo shows an old footage of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) running through the graveyard yelling Beth Greene's (Emily Kinney) name. It is likely that fans will get to see Beth in the final episode of the season. However, it has to be seen if Daryl would be able to save her from the grips of the unidentified kidnapper.
Next, a scene featuring scores of walkers pouncing on someone. A probable death in "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale.
In the next shot, a battered Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is shown then a different shot Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) running from a group of walkers on the tracks. Carl is alone on the tracks.
The promo also shows Daryl Dixon. In another scene, Michonne (Danai Gurira) hugs Carl. Rick's son shoots a walker.
Sneak peek # 1 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A"
This sneak peek is like an instructional video. The clip shows Rick teaching Michonne and Carl how to trap animals with the help of simple slip knot.
Carl and Michonne are totally into the lesson, however their attention is distracted when they hear someone scream in the woods. The person is calling for help.
Rick prepares his gun and Michonne draws her katana, but Carl runs towards the person.
Rick screams his Carl's name in a bid to stop, but it's too late. He is dashing towards the screams.
Watch the sneak peek, here.
Sneak peek # 2 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
In this sneak peek, Carl is up with his questions.
"When we get there, are we going to tell them?" asks Carl.
"Tell 'em what?" says Michonne.
"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell 'em the truth?"
Is he talking about tell everything to the folks at The Terminus?
Watch "The Walking Dead" season4, episode 16 finale, "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2013 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown