‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Previews: Sheer Brutality in Store for Rick, Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's Fate [VIDEOS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 25, 2014 7:50 PM EST
It is time now, "The Walking Dead" season 4 is ready to unveil the season finale. AMC has released two sneak and a promo for the fans of the show. Episode 16 titled "A" is going to be brutal in every sense. The synopsis of the "TWD" season 4 finale reads, "Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
Now let's have a look at the previews for the ultimate episode.
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
The promo shows an old footage of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) running through the graveyard yelling Beth Greene's (Emily Kinney) name. It is likely that fans will get to see Beth in the final episode of the season. However, it has to be seen if Daryl would be able to save her from the grips of the unidentified kidnapper.
Next, a scene featuring scores of walkers pouncing on someone. A probable death in "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale.
In the next shot, a battered Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is shown then a different shot Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) running from a group of walkers on the tracks. Carl is alone on the tracks.
The promo also shows Daryl Dixon. In another scene, Michonne (Danai Gurira) hugs Carl. Rick's son shoots a walker.
Sneak peek # 1 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A"
This sneak peek is like an instructional video. The clip shows Rick teaching Michonne and Carl how to trap animals with the help of simple slip knot.
Carl and Michonne are totally into the lesson, however their attention is distracted when they hear someone scream in the woods. The person is calling for help.
Rick prepares his gun and Michonne draws her katana, but Carl runs towards the person.
Rick screams his Carl's name in a bid to stop, but it's too late. He is dashing towards the screams.
Watch the sneak peek, here.
Sneak peek # 2 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
In this sneak peek, Carl is up with his questions.
"When we get there, are we going to tell them?" asks Carl.
"Tell 'em what?" says Michonne.
"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell 'em the truth?"
Is he talking about tell everything to the folks at The Terminus?
Watch "The Walking Dead" season4, episode 16 finale, "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2013 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0