‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 16 Finale Previews: Sheer Brutality in Store for Rick, Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene's Fate [VIDEOS]
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 25, 2014 7:50 PM EST
It is time now, "The Walking Dead" season 4 is ready to unveil the season finale. AMC has released two sneak and a promo for the fans of the show. Episode 16 titled "A" is going to be brutal in every sense. The synopsis of the "TWD" season 4 finale reads, "Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
Now let's have a look at the previews for the ultimate episode.
Promo for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
The promo shows an old footage of Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) running through the graveyard yelling Beth Greene's (Emily Kinney) name. It is likely that fans will get to see Beth in the final episode of the season. However, it has to be seen if Daryl would be able to save her from the grips of the unidentified kidnapper.
Next, a scene featuring scores of walkers pouncing on someone. A probable death in "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale.
In the next shot, a battered Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) is shown then a different shot Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) running from a group of walkers on the tracks. Carl is alone on the tracks.
The promo also shows Daryl Dixon. In another scene, Michonne (Danai Gurira) hugs Carl. Rick's son shoots a walker.
Sneak peek # 1 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16 finale "A"
This sneak peek is like an instructional video. The clip shows Rick teaching Michonne and Carl how to trap animals with the help of simple slip knot.
Carl and Michonne are totally into the lesson, however their attention is distracted when they hear someone scream in the woods. The person is calling for help.
Rick prepares his gun and Michonne draws her katana, but Carl runs towards the person.
Rick screams his Carl's name in a bid to stop, but it's too late. He is dashing towards the screams.
Watch the sneak peek, here.
Sneak peek # 2 for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 16, "A"
In this sneak peek, Carl is up with his questions.
"When we get there, are we going to tell them?" asks Carl.
"Tell 'em what?" says Michonne.
"Everything that's happened to us. All the stuff we've done. Are we gonna tell 'em the truth?"
Is he talking about tell everything to the folks at The Terminus?
Watch "The Walking Dead" season4, episode 16 finale, "A" on Sunday, March 30, 2013 on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS