Amanda Bynes Leaves Her Troubled Past Behind: Looks Healthy and Happy at Los Angeles Fashion Show
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 6:45 PM EST
Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is back from her troubled past and is looking hale, hearty and healthy in the latest photos she posted on Twitter with her parents who had come to attend her Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Debut Runway Show in Los Angeles. The event, which is organised by the institution each year, helps the wannabe student designers to formally unveil their clothes in front of an audience.
The 27-year-old is currently studying at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and invited her ever supporting parents Rick and Lynn to the gala event. Amanda looks happy and healthy with shiny hair, glowing face and stylish attire. Bynes was all smiles when she posed with pictures, which she shared on her Twitter page.
Bynes suffered from mental illness and various problems and had to be admitted to rehab centre for the same. Bynes has also been involved in various legal troubles but it looks like that her past is beyond her reach now and she has recovered to quite an extent, thanks to her supporting parents who were her pillar of strength even when she rejected them completely.
"Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," Amanda wrote on her Twitter account on March 1. The actress has turned designer now and has even showcased some of her designs on the runway. She even shared pictures of the designs on her Twitter page.
"She's a great student who always participated and really cared about her classes," a source from school close to Amanada told E! News. "She really fit in and loves her school."
"If she was offered an acting job anytime soon she may not take it because she's so focused on school," the source added.
The "Hairspray" star successfully finished her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus Wednesday and plans to attend more classed on the campus too. It's good to see Amanda Bynes finally leading a good life away from the troubles. Check out some of her Twitcpics here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon