Amanda Bynes Leaves Her Troubled Past Behind: Looks Healthy and Happy at Los Angeles Fashion Show
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 6:45 PM EST
Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is back from her troubled past and is looking hale, hearty and healthy in the latest photos she posted on Twitter with her parents who had come to attend her Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Debut Runway Show in Los Angeles. The event, which is organised by the institution each year, helps the wannabe student designers to formally unveil their clothes in front of an audience.
The 27-year-old is currently studying at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and invited her ever supporting parents Rick and Lynn to the gala event. Amanda looks happy and healthy with shiny hair, glowing face and stylish attire. Bynes was all smiles when she posed with pictures, which she shared on her Twitter page.
Bynes suffered from mental illness and various problems and had to be admitted to rehab centre for the same. Bynes has also been involved in various legal troubles but it looks like that her past is beyond her reach now and she has recovered to quite an extent, thanks to her supporting parents who were her pillar of strength even when she rejected them completely.
"Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," Amanda wrote on her Twitter account on March 1. The actress has turned designer now and has even showcased some of her designs on the runway. She even shared pictures of the designs on her Twitter page.
"She's a great student who always participated and really cared about her classes," a source from school close to Amanada told E! News. "She really fit in and loves her school."
"If she was offered an acting job anytime soon she may not take it because she's so focused on school," the source added.
The "Hairspray" star successfully finished her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus Wednesday and plans to attend more classed on the campus too. It's good to see Amanda Bynes finally leading a good life away from the troubles. Check out some of her Twitcpics here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates