Amanda Bynes Leaves Her Troubled Past Behind: Looks Healthy and Happy at Los Angeles Fashion Show
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 6:45 PM EST
Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is back from her troubled past and is looking hale, hearty and healthy in the latest photos she posted on Twitter with her parents who had come to attend her Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Debut Runway Show in Los Angeles. The event, which is organised by the institution each year, helps the wannabe student designers to formally unveil their clothes in front of an audience.
The 27-year-old is currently studying at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and invited her ever supporting parents Rick and Lynn to the gala event. Amanda looks happy and healthy with shiny hair, glowing face and stylish attire. Bynes was all smiles when she posed with pictures, which she shared on her Twitter page.
Bynes suffered from mental illness and various problems and had to be admitted to rehab centre for the same. Bynes has also been involved in various legal troubles but it looks like that her past is beyond her reach now and she has recovered to quite an extent, thanks to her supporting parents who were her pillar of strength even when she rejected them completely.
"Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," Amanda wrote on her Twitter account on March 1. The actress has turned designer now and has even showcased some of her designs on the runway. She even shared pictures of the designs on her Twitter page.
"She's a great student who always participated and really cared about her classes," a source from school close to Amanada told E! News. "She really fit in and loves her school."
"If she was offered an acting job anytime soon she may not take it because she's so focused on school," the source added.
The "Hairspray" star successfully finished her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus Wednesday and plans to attend more classed on the campus too. It's good to see Amanda Bynes finally leading a good life away from the troubles. Check out some of her Twitcpics here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6