Amanda Bynes Leaves Her Troubled Past Behind: Looks Healthy and Happy at Los Angeles Fashion Show
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 6:45 PM EST
Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is back from her troubled past and is looking hale, hearty and healthy in the latest photos she posted on Twitter with her parents who had come to attend her Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Debut Runway Show in Los Angeles. The event, which is organised by the institution each year, helps the wannabe student designers to formally unveil their clothes in front of an audience.
The 27-year-old is currently studying at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and invited her ever supporting parents Rick and Lynn to the gala event. Amanda looks happy and healthy with shiny hair, glowing face and stylish attire. Bynes was all smiles when she posed with pictures, which she shared on her Twitter page.
Bynes suffered from mental illness and various problems and had to be admitted to rehab centre for the same. Bynes has also been involved in various legal troubles but it looks like that her past is beyond her reach now and she has recovered to quite an extent, thanks to her supporting parents who were her pillar of strength even when she rejected them completely.
"Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," Amanda wrote on her Twitter account on March 1. The actress has turned designer now and has even showcased some of her designs on the runway. She even shared pictures of the designs on her Twitter page.
"She's a great student who always participated and really cared about her classes," a source from school close to Amanada told E! News. "She really fit in and loves her school."
"If she was offered an acting job anytime soon she may not take it because she's so focused on school," the source added.
The "Hairspray" star successfully finished her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus Wednesday and plans to attend more classed on the campus too. It's good to see Amanda Bynes finally leading a good life away from the troubles. Check out some of her Twitcpics here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report