Amanda Bynes Leaves Her Troubled Past Behind: Looks Healthy and Happy at Los Angeles Fashion Show
By nidhi tewari | March 25, 2014 6:45 PM EST
Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is back from her troubled past and is looking hale, hearty and healthy in the latest photos she posted on Twitter with her parents who had come to attend her Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Debut Runway Show in Los Angeles. The event, which is organised by the institution each year, helps the wannabe student designers to formally unveil their clothes in front of an audience.
The 27-year-old is currently studying at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and invited her ever supporting parents Rick and Lynn to the gala event. Amanda looks happy and healthy with shiny hair, glowing face and stylish attire. Bynes was all smiles when she posed with pictures, which she shared on her Twitter page.
Bynes suffered from mental illness and various problems and had to be admitted to rehab centre for the same. Bynes has also been involved in various legal troubles but it looks like that her past is beyond her reach now and she has recovered to quite an extent, thanks to her supporting parents who were her pillar of strength even when she rejected them completely.
"Hi everyone! I'm busy studying at @FIDM but I want to say I love you to my fans! Xoxo Amanda," Amanda wrote on her Twitter account on March 1. The actress has turned designer now and has even showcased some of her designs on the runway. She even shared pictures of the designs on her Twitter page.
"She's a great student who always participated and really cared about her classes," a source from school close to Amanada told E! News. "She really fit in and loves her school."
"If she was offered an acting job anytime soon she may not take it because she's so focused on school," the source added.
The "Hairspray" star successfully finished her first quarter at FIDM's Orange County campus Wednesday and plans to attend more classed on the campus too. It's good to see Amanda Bynes finally leading a good life away from the troubles. Check out some of her Twitcpics here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary